INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Monday, November 9, 2015

Release Day Blitz Hollywood Bad Boy Takes On Bonafide Ball-Buster by Kelley Harvey










Title : SO. TRASHY. a Bad

Boy Next Door Novel



Author :
 Kelley Harvey


Genre :
 Contemporary Romance


Release Date :
 November 6, 2015




















Buck:


I lost her before. It won’t happen again.


I gave her up and broke her heart for her own good.


Now, my second chance has gone to shit.


Lou’s not the same good girl I left.


She’s turned bad, but it makes me want her more.


The world loves me for my bad boy ways, on screen and off.


They’ll love us together—once I convince her she’s missed me.


Lou:


When I was young, only he saw the real me.


I don’t need Buck Wylder anymore; I’ll take care of myself.


He went to Hollywood. I became a Marine.


Buck’s back and he’s the same arrogant, infuriatingly attractive man who left.


Only this time? I’m not falling for him.


I thought I escaped my past, but when his fame drags


me into the spotlight, the world sees the truth.


I’m poor Loula Mae—daughter of a junkie and her pimp.


To them, I’m just


SO. TRASHY.














SO. TRASHY.


Available exclusively on Amazon


$0.99 or *FREE* for Kindle Unlimited Members

































About

Kelley Harvey








Kelley and her husband Mike live in North

Central Texas with their two daughters. Having one teen and one in her early


twenties keeps them on

their toes. In other words, they’re saturated in angst and excitement. Kelley

often feels as though she lives on Teenage Drama Island and desperately needs a

vacation to Adult Sans Kids Resort. The upside is they keep her awash in oceans

of inspiration.


Kelley enjoys reading

YA and NA, although on occasion she gets caught reading other genres. Writing

is her full time job. Though it’s hard work, it’s also a dream come true. Her

characters knock on the door of her heart and constantly poke their heads out

the windows of her imagination. She hopes you connect with them as deeply as

she does.





CONNECT

WITH KELLEY
















Other

Available Titles by Kelley Harvey




































TOUR PROUDLY HOSTED BY CHRISTINA AT #CBBPRODUCTIONS


No comments:

Post a Comment