INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Saturday, February 2, 2019

Review of Salvaging Truth (Hunters & Seekers Book 1) by Joanne Jaytanie




The world could be transformed if Riley can only stay alive long enough.

Most parents leave you a house, a car, or money when they die. Riley's mom left her a treasure hunt with a mysterious payoff. Now everyone seems to want a piece of Riley and her inheritance: the university, the military, mega corporations, and Russian spies.

Riley needs help to solve her mother's murder, and Dagger Easton's salvage and investigation company comes to her rescue. Retired SEAL, private eye, and leader of a diving and salvage team, Dagger promises to protect Riley with his life. But as the value of her mother's research becomes clear, Riley begins to believe there's no one she can trust--not with her life, her heart, or her mother's legacy.

MY REVIEW:

JOANNE JAYTANIE HAS DONE IT AGAIN.  SHE HAS ALWAYS BEEN ONE OF MY FAVORITE WRITERS.  SALVAGING TRUTH IS BOOK 1 IN THE HUNTERS AND SEEKERS SERIES. I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS STORY.  WHAT AN EXCELLENT START TO A NEW SERIES.  IT HAS EVERYTHING YOU EXPECT FROM ONE OF HER BOOKS.  THE STORY AND CHARACTERS ARE DEFINITELY WELL WRITTEN AND TRULY BELIEVABLE.  THE CHEMISTRY AND PASSION BETWEEN RILEY AND DAGGER DEFINITELY STEAMS UP THE PAGES AS RILEY AND DAGGER WORK TO SOLVER HER MOTHER'S MURDER.  DAGGER AND HIS COLLEAGUES ARE WITH RILEY EVERY STEP OF THE WAY AND DAGGER IS ALWAYS CLOSE BY TO PROTECT RILEY.  I LOVED THE BICKERING BETWEEN THE CHARACTERS ESPECIALLY THE PARTNERS.  THEY DEFINITELY WERE LIKE BROTHERS WITH RILEY FITTING RIGHT IN.  THERE IS SO MUCH ACTION, EXCITEMENT, SUSPENSE, ROMANCE, MURDER AND EVEN SURPRISE TWISTS.  JOANNE KEEPS YOU THE EDGE OF YOUR SEAT TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT AND WHO DONE IT.  IT REMINDS YOU OF A FBI CASE OR EVEN CSI CASE WHERE YOU FOLLOW THE CLUES AND LEADS UNTIL YOUR FIGURE OUT THE MURDERER.  WILL DAGGER AND RILEY DISCOVER THE TRUTH BEFORE IT IS TO LATE?

SAVAGING TRUTH IS DEFINITELY MUST READ IF YOU ENJOY A GOOD MURDER MYSTERY AND ROMANCE.  YOU WILL LOVE JOANNE'S WRITING, HER STORY AND CHARACTERS.  SHE IS DEFINITELY A FAVORITE AUTHOR OF MINE AND I AM ALWAYS LOOKING FORWARD TO READING MORE OF HER BOOKS.  YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED.  5 STARS





Biography
Joanne writes romantic suspense, supernatural/paranormal, and contemporary romance. She loves to submerge herself in the world of her characters, to live and breathe their lives and marvel at their decisions and predicaments. She enjoys a wide variety of books including paranormal, suspense, thriller, and of course romance.

Joanne was born and raised in Sherburne, New York, a quaint village surrounded by dairy farms and rolling hills. From the moment she could read she wanted to explore the world. During her college years she slowly crept across the country, stopping along the way in Oklahoma, California, and finally Washington State, which she now proudly calls home. She lives with her husband and Dobermans, in their home located on the Kitsap Peninsula with a panoramic view of the Olympic Mountains.

Joanne is a member of Romance Writers of America, and past President of Peninsula Romance Writers, which was Debbie Macomber’s home chapter.


Visit Joanne Here:
Website: http://joannejaytanie.com/

Blog: http://www.authorjoannejaytanie.blogspot.com/

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Joanne-Jaytanie-Author/146892025475388?ref=bookmarks

Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7063660.Joanne_Jaytanie
Twitter: https://twitter.com/joannejaytanie
Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/joannejaytanie/
Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/joanne-jaytanie/61/52b/532/

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm honored to have my new release being hosted on your blog. Thank you so much for having me, Victoria and for your glowing review of Salvaging Truth.

    ReplyDelete