INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Saturday, February 23, 2019

Bluebird, Texas Romances Book Tour and Giveaway


Chirp
A
Bluebird, Texas Romance #1
by
Ann Everett


Genre:
Contemporary Romance

A
woman hiding from her future…

Heiress
to the largest steel company in America, twenty-year-old, socially
awkward Blaze Bledsoe hides out at Dessie Bishop’s farm. For the
last three years, Blaze has eluded one investigator after another,
but just when she thinks she’s safe, a PI closes in. Her luck is
about to run out in more ways than one.
A
man running from his past…
Rance
Keller, a tough, hard-living ex-con, fresh out of prison for a crime
he didn’t commit, arrives to claim the house his grandmother left
him. Finding a strange girl living there, his plans for a solitary
life take a turn. Her lack of modesty, no filter, and word of the day
fetish baffles him, but those big green eyes and sweet mouth have him
losing sleep.
Welcome
to Bluebird, Texas
Where
two damaged people with secrets, discover trust can lead to passion.





**Only
.99 cents Feb 11th – 18th!!**




True
A
Bluebird, Texas Romance #2

Things
just got hotter in Texas. Award-winning author Ann Everett returns
with another sizzling Bluebird, Texas romance.

Sometimes
it takes losing everything…
True
Shanahan must be the unluckiest woman in the world. Either that or
she’s cursed. After another failed relationship, True leaves Dallas
with a broken heart and new attitude. It’s time to walk on the wild
side. But when she makes a wrong turn and ends up in Bluebird, Texas,
the only man she wants is anything but reckless.
to
find all you’ve ever wanted.
Ritter
Malone is the town’s favorite son and has the local hero awards to
prove it. Seems he’s always in the right place at the right time.
But when he crosses paths with True, his life takes a turn he never
sees coming. Her songwriting skills may be questionable, but her
ability to turn him inside out is indisputable.
Welcome
to Bluebird, Texas.
Where
a chance meeting gives two people a chance at love.




**Only
.99 cents Feb 11th – 18th!!**




Award-winning
author, Ann Everett embraces her small town upbringing and thinks
Texans are some of the funniest people on earth. When speaking to
writing groups, businesses, book clubs, and non-profit organizations,
she incorporates her special brand of wit, making her programs on
marketing, self-publishing, and the benefits of laughter, informative
and fun.


Ten
things you won't know about Ann by reading her bio:

She's
married to her high school sweetheart.
She
loves shopping at thrift stores.
She
doesn't remember her first kiss.
She
hates talking on the telephone.
A
really sharp pencil makes her happy.
She
secretly wants to get a tattoo.
She
believes everyone should own at least one pair of cowboy boots.
She's
thankful wrinkles aren't painful.
She
sucks at math.












Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts, guest posts and a giveaway!






1 comment: