INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Lasasha Flame's Breaking Rules Series Book Tour and Giveaway


Breaking
All the Rules
Breaking
Rules Series Book 1
by
LaSasha Flame


Genre:
Dark Erotica

Breaking
All the Rules is an erotic short story of a submissive's first time
attending a luxurious BDSM ball. Caroline is under strict orders not
to play with anyone other than her Master, but when she notices a
smoldering hot Derrick the attraction is instant and all consuming.
Can she make it through the night obedient to her Master or will she
forever be changed from one forbidden encounter?


The
dominant in him not liking me turning my back on him but the man in
him dying to have me. The fire in his eyes scared and excited me at
the same time because I knew in that moment he said fuck the rules.”






**only
99 cents on Amazon – or free with newsletter sign up!**








Pleasures
and Punishments
Breaking
Rules Series Book 2

Pleasures
and Punishment is the second installment of the Breaking Rules
Series! Check out book one, Breaking All the Rules, available for
just 99 cents!


From
treasured to trashed…

Imprisoned
by Master Ben and serving out her punishment for betraying him,
Caroline is now a pleasure slave. Hours turn to days. Days turn to
weeks. It seems like her torment will never end. That is, until
Caroline discovers Master is getting rid of her, and each session is
an audition for a potential new owner.

Caroline
must impress the visiting Masters so they will free her from Master
Ben’s wrath. Things get really interesting when Derrick, the one
who she betrayed her Master for, shows up as one of the interested
suitors! Caroline’s hopes are quickly shattered when she learns
that Derrick’s biggest competition for ownership of her is none
other than the sadistic and cruel Blue-Eyed Devil himself, Carson,
Master’s long-time friend. 

Her
pleasures are laced with her pains. Will she be able to endure any
more punishments at the hands of her Master? Better yet, can Derrick
help Caroline gain her freedom without exposing their dirty little
secret?

This
is a dark, short series which dabbles in BDSM and ends with a HEA.










I'm
a young author from Chicago, I'm hoping to bring some new heat
and sizzle to the romance genre.


My
favorite genres are paranormal and dark romance. I love reading a
good book but I'm so busy in life that I only get to enjoy audio
books. Its the only way I can get lost in a good book nowadays. And
you know what? I half prefer an audio book over print any day! I
have a long standing membership at Audible.com and I plan to
publish audio books for busy bookworms like myself! Yay!

My
love of writing started when a friend of mine encouraged me to write
a short story and just see what happens. Turns out I had a knack for
writing because everyone loved my short stories. From then on I have
worked on improving my craft. Growing  from flash fictions
to novellas. I am really looking forward to sharing all the twisty
goodness I have planned!

Thank
you & Much love and Sizzle!
LaSasha
Flame  O X O X










Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts, guest posts and a giveaway!







No comments:

Post a Comment