INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Review of The Longer They Last (Romancing The Seas Book 3) by Roxanne D. Howard





NOTHING COULD BE MORE PERFECT...UNTIL IT ISN'T

Piper is one loved-up woman after her romantic getaway with Jack on Catalina Island. Given all they've been through, she's amazed their love has thrived...and continues to sizzle. While heading home on Jack's yacht, he receives a distress call from an old friend, which leads to trying to free a trapped, massive blue whale that turns into a dangerous struggle for life or death - their own. Top it off with one shocking discovery, and suddenly the word "forever" seems all too real.

MY REVIEW:

THE LONGER THEY LAST IS BOOK 3 IN ROMANCING THE SEAS SERIES.  IT CONTINUES THE STORY OF PIPER AND JACK.  IT BEGINS WHERE THE LAST BOOK LEFT OFF.  JACK AND PIPER ARE ON THEIR WAY HOME FROM THEIR ROMANTIC GETAWAY WHEN THEY RECEIVE A STRESS CALL FROM AN OLD FRIEND.  TROUBLE SEEMS TO FOLLOW BOTH JACK AND PIPER WHEREVER THEY GO.  THIS IS ANOTHER LIFE AND DEATH SITUATION WILL THEY BOTH SURVIVE?

I REALLY LOVED THE LONGER THEY LAST.  ANOTHER WELL WRITTEN AND ENJOYABLE READ IN THE SERIES.  PIPER AND JACK GO ON ANOTHER ADVENTURE THAT BRINGS THEM EVEN CLOSER TOGETHER.  I LOVE THE CLOSENESS AND CHEMISTRY BETWEEN THEM AND THE UNDENIABLE SEXUAL ATTRACTION.  PIPER AND JACK CONTINUE TO STEAM UP THE PAGES WITH THEIR CHEMISTRY AND LOVEMAKING.    ROXANNE D. HOWARD HAS WROTE A WELL WRITTEN SERIES THAT WILL HAVE YOU TURNING THE PAGES AND FALLING IN LOVE WITH THE CHARACTERS AND STORY.  I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT BOOK IN THE SERIES TO SEE WHAT KIND OF TROUBLE PIPER AND JACK GET INTO.  MUST READ SERIES FOR YOU ROMANTIC READERS OUT THERE.  5 STARS





Biography
Roxanne D. Howard writes sizzling erotic romance with Boroughs Publishing Group and The Wild Rose Press. She is a U.S. Army veteran, and a Columbia College alumni. She loves to read poetry, classical literature, and Stephen King. Also, she is an avid Star Wars fan, musical theater nut, and marine biology geek. Roxanne resides in the western U.S., and when she's not writing, she enjoys spending quality time with her husband, children, and furry companions. Roxanne loves to hear from her readers, and encourages you to contact her via her website and social media.

No comments:

Post a Comment