INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Sunday, February 10, 2019

Demons Series Book Tour and Giveaway


Demon
Mine
Demons
Series Book 1
by
Marina Simcoe
Genre:
Paranormal Romance

They
are big, strong and silent. Their faces are hidden behind masks and
their bodies are enclosed in armor suits. They took me from my home
in the middle of the night and have been holding me in isolation for
months. I don't fully understand the purpose of my captivity. No one
explains anything to me. No one even talks to me.





Nearly
driven to madness with no more hope for freedom, I no longer care if
I live or die.

And
then he speaks to me. Just a few words . . . He throws me a lifeline
and helps me find my way back to sanity. He becomes my only
companion. My light in the darkness.

I
suspect they may not be entirely human. What's worse is that he may
be one of them. 


New
Edition, 2018





Warning: Demon Mine is a paranormal romance with
dark elements. It contains sexual situations, graphic descriptions of
intimacy, and potential triggers. Intended for mature readers.






The
Forgotten
Demons
Series Book 2

I’ve
been abducted, twice in as many months.


The
world of my captors is a dark and mysterious place, but for me it
also holds forbidden pleasures I’ve never experienced
before.



Still,
when I get a chance to run, I take it.

A
rebel and a convicted criminal, he has spent most of his existence
suspended between two worlds, in a state his kind call Deep Sleep.
Nearly forgotten by all.

Until
I disturb his slumber.

The
touch of a demon awaken is always dangerous. And for me, it turns out
treacherous in more ways than one.

I
SHOULD HAVE KNOWN. LET THE SLEEPING DEMONS LIE.






Marina
Simcoe likes to write sweet and sexy love stories about characters
who may or may not be entirely human. She firmly believes that our
contemporary world could use a little bit of the extraordinary.


She
has lots of fun exploring how her out-of-this-world characters with
their own set of beliefs, values, and aspirations fit into our
everyday life.








Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts, guest posts and a giveaway!






No comments:

Post a Comment