INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Monday, August 6, 2018

When time Stands Still Book Tour and Giveaway



When
Time Stands Still
by
Sara Furlong-Burr

Genre:
Romance

It’s
been nearly a decade since Elle Sloan last saw Luke Hutchins. Close
to ten years since she broke up with him over a single phone call,
providing him with little explanation. Since the end of their
relationship, Elle has done everything she could do to move on,
marrying, proceeding forward with her life, almost allowing herself
to completely forget about Luke.


Almost.

Out
of nowhere, Elle receives a phone call from Luke’s mother. Luke has
been in a horrific car accident and, a month later, has just awoken
from a coma. However, instead of celebrating, his family is stunned
to learn that Luke is suffering from amnesia and only remembers his
life as it was before his breakup with Elle. Not wanting to tell Luke
that he and Elle aren’t together anymore for fear it may compromise
his recovery, Elle is asked by Luke’s family to come to the
hospital to see him. Their hope is that she will slowly be able to
jog his memory and cushion the blow. 

Guilt-ridden
over how their relationship ended, Elle readily agrees, finding
herself transported back in time with Luke to the life they once
shared and the future they could have had together.







Sara
"Furlong" Burr was born and raised in Michigan and
currently still lives there with her husband, two daughters, a
high-strung Lab, and three judgmental cats. When she's not writing,
Sara enjoys reading, camping, spending time with her family, and
attempting to paint while consuming more amaretto sours than she
cares to admit. She's also an advocate for melanoma awareness, having
been diagnosed with stage 1b melanoma in 2017.





Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts, guest posts and a giveaway!







No comments:

Post a Comment