INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Friday, August 10, 2018

Review of Halfling Dark Immortals Book 1 by Adrian Wolfe




She dreams of a dark-haired man whose face she can’t see.
Layla longs for an escape. Growing up with an alcoholic mother gave her a goal; get out of Orlando, and run away to start a new life somewhere else. Desperate to find herself, Layla seeks for the truth of who she is… but it’s not what she’s expecting. Layla has magic, and the man she’s been dreaming of is a demon.
An outsider to his kind with a troubled past, Hunter is hired to bodyguard a coven of witches in the human world. There, he meets Layla. Hunter knows Layla is his true mate from the moment they meet, but fate is determined to cruelly keep the two apart.
Witches despise demons; a romance between the two is unheard of. Yet forbidden love blooms between Layla and Hunter as her coven is hunted by a malicious evil with incredible powers.
Their target is the woman Hunter would give his life for.
Magic always has consequences; so does love.
One-click to captivated by Layla and Hunter’s love story today!
**
The first book in the Dark Immortals series, Halfling is a paranormal romance novel featuring witches, demons, and plenty of magic. A medium-heat love story that’s suspenseful, thrilling, and breathtaking, readers will love this brand-new saga by romance author Adrian Wolfe.

MY REVIEW:

THIS IS THE FIRST BOOK BY ADRIAN WOLFE I HAVE READ AND IT DEFINTELY WON'T BE THE LAST.  HALFLING IS BOOK 1 IN THE DARK IMMORTALS SERIES.  I WAS TOTALLY BLOWN AWAY BY THIS STORY AND CHARACTERS.  I AM A BIG PARANORMAL FAN.  I LOVED THE COMBINATION OF DIFFERENT GENRES THROUGHOUT THE BOOK.  THE AUTHOR, ADRIAN WOLFE DRAWS YOU INTO THE STORY FROM THE VERY FIRST PAGE UNTIL THE END.  YOU WILL NOT WANT TO PUT THE BOOK DOWN.  SHE HAS CREATED A MAGICAL WORLD FILLED WITH SO MANY PARANORMAL CHARACTERS.  I LOVE THE STORYLINE AND HOW THE PARANORMAL CHARACTERS CAME TOGETHER TO PROTECT ANOTHER SPECIES.  THIS SERIES IS DEFINITELY UNIQUE IN EVERY WAY.  I ESPECIALLY LOVE THE ROMANCE BETWEEN A DEMON AND WITCH.  LAYLA AND HUNTER'S RELATIONSHIP WAS TRULY SPECIAL AND UNIQUE AND BROUGHT EVERYONE TOGETHER TOGETHER.  THE CHEMISTRY, ATTRACTION AND LOVE BETWEEN THEM IS SO TRUE AND REAL.  THERE IS CONSTANT ACTION THROUGHOUT THE BOOK AND WHEN IT COMES TO THE END YOU DON'T WANT IT TO END.

I AM SO LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT BOOK IN THE SERIES. I LOVE THIS SERIES AND ALL THE CHARACTERS.  THE AUTHOR'S WRITING IS EXCELLENT AND SHE KNOWS HOW TO DRAW YOU AND LEAVE YOU WANTING MORE.  THIS IS DEFINITELY A MUST READ SERIES FOR YOU PARANORMAL FANS OUT THERE.  I CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE OF HER BOOKS.  ADRIAN WOLFE IS ANOTHER ONE OF MY FAVORITE AUTHORS.  5 STARS  

1 comment:

  1. This is amazing! I'm so glad that you loved Layla and Hunter!!! Thank you for this awesome review!

    ReplyDelete