INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Bad Romance The Enforcer Book Tour and Giveaway


The
Enforcer
Bad
Romance Book 2
by
Shanna Bell


Genre:
Contemporary Mafia Romance

HIM...

In
real life, the Beast doesn’t end up with Beauty. 

So
I have to stay away from her.

Even
if it will kill me to see her with another man.

HER...
He
thinks I can’t handle him.

But
I know what I want.

I
will wear him down if it’s the last thing I do.


Game
on...

Disclaimer:
*
contains adult language and (explicit) steamy scenes
*
the male mc loves to swear (the female mc is working on his
f-bombs)
*
can be read as a standalone






**On
Sale Now!!**





I
like reading and writing about sassy women who can save themselves
and alpha men with a heart of gold (sometimes). Yay to insta-lust,
nay to insta-love.


If
you're into romantic suspense, happily ever afters, and some steam
(ok, sometimes a LOT of steam) try one of my books!







Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive content and a giveaway!





No comments:

Post a Comment