INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Friday, August 17, 2018

Summer McCloud Mysteries Book Tour and Giveaway



Murder
in Plain Sight
Summer
McCloud Book 1
by
Nikki Broadwell


Genre:
Paranormal Mystery 

Like
Stephanie Plum?


Just
add ghosts and stir!

Summer
is an amateur sleuth with the hots for a cop on the local police
force. And Jerry is on her trail, but not because he wants her
body.

Summer
is a suspect in a murder investigation.

When
Summer dons a wig and sunglasses and disappears, her best friend,
Agnes, is worried--will Summer end up being another
victim?

Meanwhile
Jerry is seen on the news asking her to turn herself in.

Will
she heed his warning? 

Find
out in this fast-paced sexy and humorous thriller by picking up a
copy now.

Note
to readers: If you are a stickler for police procedures or read a lot
of hard-boiled murder mysteries, this might not be the book for you!








Saffron
and Seaweed
Summer
McCloud book 2

Summer
and Jerry’s romantic weekend takes a dark turn when they discover
the body of a young woman in the surf. 


When
the local police deny the crime and the newspaper prints nothing,
Jerry and Summer realize they are on their own. But they have no idea
how deep they will have to dig to find out the truth. The murder is
only a thread in a web of lies that extends to the furthest reaches
of political office.

Are
Summer’s visions to be the only clues? Jerry doesn’t think so,
his focus on good old-fashioned detective work, but when he doubts
her psychic abilities the trust between them begins to crumble.

As
the days pass, Jerry and Summer come to understand that not only
their relationship, but their very lives are in jeopardy. 








Black
and White and Red All Over
Summer
McCloud Book 3

A
terrible school shooting has the entire sleepy town of Ames in an
uproar. Who would do such a thing, and why can’t the witnesses
remember any details about the shooter? 


When
Summer has a visit from a ghost she’s left wondering...could
someone long dead actually heft an assault rifle? 

Along
with the furor over the murders, Summer is falling for Jerry again,
despite his obvious deranged state of mind. Add to that the upcoming
wedding between Sam and Agnes, and include a smattering of ghosts and
possible psychopaths to the guest list, and you have a recipe for
disaster. 











Finlay's
Folly
Summer
McCloud Book 4

Summer
is in Scotland doing an errand for a ghost. But when she comes face
to face with her distant past her world turns upside down. 


Finlay
Ross McCloud, a ghost in the Ames graveyard, has sent her on this
fool's errand, his facts confused. And when Summer discovers the
truth she's already in over her head. 

Will
she succumb to the charms of the handsome highlander she can picture
running across the moors in a kilt, or will she pull herself away
before it's too late?

Find
out in this fast-paced romantic tale of love and loss.








The
Night of the Jaguar
Summer
McCloud Book 5

A
honeymoon without a husband is not so fun.


Akumal
is beautiful, but without Jerry, Summer's hopes of sunbathing,
margaritas, and rolling around in bed together, are ruined.

But
it's the dead body in the cenote that clinches it. Jerry is working
on a case that he never mentioned, and Summer is left out-- that is
until she decides to do a little sleuthing herself.

Even
with the help from ghosts and a jaguar Summer is out of her depth.
And when her life is put in in danger it is up to Jerry to save her.
Will he make it in time? 

Find
out by reading this fast-paced supernatural thriller.








I
graduated with a BA in art and English from Sonoma State University
in California. I've been an avid reader since I first learned how and
a writer from my early teenage years on. I've had several art related
businesses, including greeting cards and more recently a silk
painting business. When I began to write in earnest I put aside the
art, concentrating only on the writing.


I've
traveled a lot over the years, finding inspiration wherever I go.
Scotland holds a special place in my heart, hence the setting for
"The Moonstone". I had to make a 4th trip there to do
research as I was putting the book together!







Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts, guest posts and a giveaway!

















No comments:

Post a Comment