INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Friday, August 10, 2018

Fireweed Book Tour and Giveaway


Fireweed
The
Manjian Chronicles Book 1
by
M.J. Vieira


Genre:
Dark Fantasy, Paranormal Adventure 

Fire
cleanses and brings new life


In
the far off land of Manji, two tribes live in a strained peace- the
magic wielding Manjians and the supernatural
Vampires.
A delicate balance is kept between the two races who depend on one
another for survival. This peace is broken however when the fireweed,
or Io as it’s called, a mythical plant, grows once again within the
cursed land called the Barron. Named in a
prophecy
that speaks doom for both races, the beautiful plant causes panic
within the Vampire community. But the bigger mystery comes when a
prisoner, thought dead, is found to be alive and has escaped into the
forbidden lands beyond the Vampire’s border.
Prince
Jarek is sent to retrieve her, only to find his life set on a new
course when the true Io reveals herself as both a worthy adversary
and lover. Will the species survive her wrath? How much will the fire
cleanse?








MJ
Vieira resides in Southern Maine with her husband, Alan, son, AJ, and
their St. Bernard, Roxy. As a child, she traveled around the state
with her parents, seeing the vast history the New England state had
to offer as well as touring the nation while showing her American
Quarter Horse. While traveling, she read many of the great authors of
the time including JRR Tolkien, Stephen King, CS Lewis and Ann Rice.
It is these writers combined with power of music, mainly hard rock
and folk, MJ draws her inspiration. 


In
between writing, MJ enjoys reading, collecting music and attending
concerts. Lux is the first installment in the Veritas series which is
MJ's first published work.







Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive content and a giveaway!




No comments:

Post a Comment