INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Thursday, August 23, 2018

The Genes of ISIS Book Tour and Giveaway



The
Genes of Isis
by
Justin Newland

Genre:
Epic Fantasy

Akasha
is a precocious young girl with dreams of motherhood. She lives in a
fantastical world where most of the oceans circulate in the
aquamarine sky waters.


Before
she was born, the Helios, a tribe of angels from the sun, came to
Earth to deliver the Surge, the next step in the evolution of an
embryonic human race. Instead they spawned a race of hybrids and
infected humanity with a hybrid seed.

Horque
manifests on Earth with another tribe of angels, the Solarii, to
rescue the genetic mix-up and release the Surge.

Akasha
embarks on a journey from maiden to mother and from apprentice to
priestess then has a premonition that a great flood is imminent. All
three races – humans, hybrids and Solarii – face
extinction.

With
their world in crisis, Akasha and Horque meet, and a sublime love
flashes between them. Is this a cause of hope for humanity and the
Solarii? Or will the hybrids destroy them both? Will anyone survive
the killing waters of the coming apocalypse?









JUSTIN
NEWLAND writes historical, fantasy and speculative fiction with a
supernatural bent.
His
first novel, The Genes of Isis (Matador, 2018), is an epic
fantasy set under Ancient Egyptian skies.
His
second novel, The Old Dragon's Head (Matador), is a historical
fantasy set in Old China and is due out in November 2018.
His
work in progress is a historical novel set in Prussia during the
Enlightenment in the 1760’s.
His
stories add a touch of the supernatural to history and deal with the
existential themes of war, religion, evolution and the human’s
place in the universe.
He
lives with his partner in plain sight of the Mendip Hills in
Somerset, England.










Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts, guest posts and a giveaway!






No comments:

Post a Comment