INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Under the Sicilian Sky by Alexia Adams Book Tour and Giveaway


Under
the Sicilian Sky
Daring
To Love Again Book 1
by
Alexia Adams


Genre:
Contemporary Romance

Amnesia
obliterates a married couple’s shared past in this poignant
second-chance-at-love story.


Matteo
Vanni washed up on a Tunisian beach six years ago with no clothes,
identity documents, or memories, just a wedding ring to link him to
his past. He’s reinvented himself as a wealthy entrepreneur, but
now a knock on the head restores some of his memories, particularly
that his wife Bella is waiting for him in Sicily. But returning to
his native land and digging into his mysterious and sudden
disappearance could cost this new millionaire everything.

Sheep
farmer Bella Vanni has accepted that her presumed-dead husband is
long gone, so it’s a huge shock when he knocks on her door and
announces his desire to resume their marriage. She can’t trust his
answers on where he’s been or why he left, and she certainly isn’t
keen to walk away from the family farm she labored to save. But their
mutual passion won’t be denied.

When
Matteo’s freedom is threatened, Bella must decide which is most
important to her: everything she’s painstakingly built or a new
start on love.

Sensuality
Level: Sensual







A
former world wanderer, Alexia Adams writes contemporary romance
stories that reflect her love of exotic destinations and diverse
characters and cultures. She currently lives near Vancouver, Canada
with her husband and four children and dreams of a world without
housework. As a flight risk mom, romance is her escape and she can
often be found with her nose in a book, pretending she’s somewhere
else.





Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts, guest posts and a giveaway!



1 comment: