INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Paper Lipstick Book Tour and Giveaway


Paper
Lipstick
by
Kelsey Elise Sparrow

Genre:
MC Contemporary Romance

Lipstick
kisses and caviar dreams don’t have a place in my life or his.

~
Max (Rebecca Robbins)
I'm
a bad ass bitch. It's a truth of mine. I live it and breathe that
shit. No, I'm not conceited or full of myself. It's just something
I've discovered over the years.
I'm
damn good by myself, always have been, always will. What I didn't
know is I can be improved upon.
Enter
the equally bad ass and hella charismatic Deckard Camden. Who, the
hell, told him to be this jaw-droppingly gorgeous, mountain of a man,
in comparison to my little self, projecting a wall of defense that
rivals my own?
Nobody
prepared me for the sensual words that would fall from his lips or
the massive ... peace he would bring to my life.
Damn
sure didn't get me ready to be Deckard Camden's wife … wait what?











Kelsey
Elise Sparrow, author of romance, MC, and fantasy novels. Imagination
takes flight and romance is free to breathe. Something sinister is
always lurking in the corner to snuff out the beauty. Join her on the
journey. She sees the world as one big opportunity to grow, discover,
and learn. The worlds she creates are based upon dreams and
imaginings that take the reader on a journey unlike any other.
“Imagination takes flight” isn’t just her tagline, it is her
way of living. Follow her on social media to discover where her
imagination will take you.


Lover
of all things beautiful. Fanatic of Chris Hemsworth and Benedict
Cumberbatch. Book in hand, purse, bag, and on phone ... always makes
her day along with her world a better place. This author calls Texas
her home, loves sweet tea and fantasy worlds. She is also a big kid.







Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts and a giveaway!




1 comment:

  1. I like the cover, pretty cool! Congrats on the tour and thank you for the book description and giveaway. I appreciate the opportunity to win.

    ReplyDelete