INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Sunday, February 25, 2018

Truth Stone by Mike Shelton Book Tour and Giveaway


TruthStone
Book
1 of the Truthseer Archives
by
Mike Shelton


Genre:
YA Epic Fantasy

One little lie won’t
hurt.
When fifteen year
old Shaeleen unexpectedly is given a TruthStone, every lie she hears
or tells causes her immense physical pain.  As she struggles to
control her new power and curb the pain, she learns a powerful truth
that could thrust an entire continent into civil war.  She must
choose:  reveal the truth and stop the pain – or sacrifice her
own well-being to protect her kingdom.
For two hundred
years the five kingdoms of Wayland have been protected by the stones
of power. Now those stones are failing and a darker power is trying
to take control.  With the help of her brother, Cole and a
newfound friend, Orin, Shaeleen sets out to gather and restore the
power of all the stones.
But will she succeed
before the endless lies destroy her?













Mike
was born in California and has lived in multiple states from the west
coast to the east coast. He cannot remember a time when he wasn't
reading a book. At school, home, on vacation, at work at lunch time,
and yes even a few pages in the car (at times when he just couldn't
put that great book down). Though he has read all sorts of genres he
has always been drawn to fantasy. It is his way of escaping to a
simpler time filled with magic, wonders and heroics of young men and
women.


Other
than reading, Mike has always enjoyed the outdoors. From the beaches
in Southern California to the warm waters of North Carolina. From the
waterfalls in the Northwest to the Rocky Mountains in Utah. Mike has
appreciated the beauty that God provides for us. He also enjoys
hiking, discovering nature, playing a little basketball or
volleyball, and most recently disc golf. He has a lovely wife who has
always supported him, and three beautiful children who have been the
center of his life.

Mike
began writing stories in elementary school and moved on to larger
novels in his early adult years. He has worked in corporate finance
for most of his career. That, along with spending time with his
wonderful family and obligations at church has made it difficult to
find the time to truly dedicate to writing. In the last few years as
his children have become older he has returned to doing what he truly
enjoys - writing!






Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts and a giveaway!








No comments:

Post a Comment