INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Tuesday, February 27, 2018




Be swept away as couples find romance at the most unexpected moments. Authors from Down Under, to the Great White North, and places in between will surprise you, please you, and make you believe in love.

MY REVIEW:

AN UNEXPECTED ROMANCE IS A COLLECTION OF 5 ROMANTIC STORIES WROTE BY SOME AMAZING AUTHORS.   I HAVE READ ONCE UPON A COWBOY AND THE BEST IS YET TO COME.  I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO READING THE REST OF THE STORIES IN THE BOOK

ONCE UPON A COWBOY IS BENTON AND KELLY'S STORY.  THEY HAVE AMAZING CHEMISTRY AND I ENJOYED THE CONSTANT BICKERING BETWEEN THEM.  THIS STORY LEFT ME WANTING MORE.  5 STARS.

THE BEST IS YET TO COME.  THIS IS TOM AND GAIL'S STORY.  AFTER BEING SEPARATED FOR SO LONG, GAIL IS LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING TOM AGAIN BUT THEN SHE LEARNS HE IS ENGAGED.  GAIL'S HEART IS BROKEN BECAUSE SHE STILL LOVES HIM.  TOM NEVER THOUGHT HE WOULD BE WITH GAIL BUT WHEN HE RETURNS HE REALIZES HE STILL LOVES GAIL.  WILL GAIL AND TOM FINALLY BE TOGETHER?  ANOTHER WONDERFUL STORY BY LUCY GAGE.  5 STARS


No comments:

Post a Comment