INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Enduring Bond by Christa Paige Book Tour and Giveaway



Enduring
Bond
Allies
of the Kan Asma Vampires Book 1
by
Christa Paige
Genre:
Paranormal Romance



177
pages

A-Fourteen
has been wasting away in a dungeon for decades. Tortured for years in
the name of science, he was stripped of everything—including his
name. Scientists want to know the secret to the Kan Asma Vampires’
longevity, but there’s no way they’ll make him talk. They’ve
tried everything, but he’d rather die than betray his
people. 


When
they bring the frightened scientist into his cell, he is unimpressed
with their newest tactic. The moment he tastes the blood of that
unsuspecting woman, his entire world is turned upside down. Mariyah
touches him with kindness and manages to shatter his resistance.
Because of her, A-Fourteen feels more alive than he has in years. She
promises to try and save him. But can he trust her?

Mariyah’s
life takes a deadly turn when her blood becomes the key to the
Lifespan Institute’s fountain of youth. When she is left to bleed
out in the cell of a vampire prisoner, the last thing she expects is
to survive. A-Fourteen shows her mercy by not killing her…and
Mariyah ends up giving him her heart. If she fails him, he will die,
and his blood will be on her hands, staining her soul.

Now
she needs to protect herself while trying to rescue the love of her
life. When she forms an alliance with the Kan Asma refugees, she
plays a dangerous game of double agent. She knows the risks, and she
also knows time is running out.
Mariyah
will do anything to save A-Fourteen and set him free…even if it
means sacrificing herself to give him a chance to live.








Strict
professor by day. Romance author by night. Lover of all things
alpha-male twenty-four hours a day. Christa Paige is a
multi-published author in several genres. Her passion for love
stories spans many tropes. She writes sensual, romantic tales and
sweet love stories. In her free time, Christa, likes knitting and has
a yarn stash that keeps growing. (Especially if it is bamboo.) She
has a love/hate relationship with running but can’t turn down a
themed 5k race. Her beagle babies are her running partners. She never
tires of watching a Star Wars marathon or rereading Lord of the
Rings. There’s a special place in her heart for the Regency
Romance. Mr. Darcy is her favorite Regency hero, especially when he
is wearing Hessians and a cravat.


Christa's
series The Blood-Vine published by Liquid Silver Publishing, Kissin'
Cops published by Liquid Silver Publishing, Women Who Serve (Book 1
Coming soon), Kan Asma Vampires published by Hartwood Publishing.








Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts and a giveaway!




1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the tour and thank you for the book description and giveaway.

    ReplyDelete