INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Twisted by Desire Lust, Desire and Love Triology Book 1 by Desiree A. Cox









Twisted By Desire


by Desiree A. Cox


Series: Lust, Desire and Love Trilogy, #1


Genre: Erotic Romance


Release Date: December 13, 2014
















Nikki Carmichael is confused. Her head’s telling her one thing while her heart is sending another message.





She believed her first husband, Sky, was her Prince Charming. They got married expecting to live their happily ever after, but the happiness dwindled right along with their checking account. Their divorce legally ended the marriage, but not the love and uncontrollable desire between them.





Then she meets Jeff. He’s hotter than an August day in Florida, and can offer her everything she’s always thought she wanted.





Jeff is committed to his life as a bachelor, but his high-powered nature has finally brought him to a crossroads. He’s face-to-face with a quandary; his decisions will affect his professional and personal life forever.





Nikki’s tenacious efforts to live a dream life, while still keeping her heart shielded, are coupled with wrestling an ongoing dilemma – her heart still belongs to Sky.





But Nikki isn't the only one who’s twisted by desire.























As I stood, Jeff placed his hand on my lower back, which was the equivalent to pushing the floodgate button while touching me with an electric wand. I inhaled slow and deep. The tingles radiated through me. I could feel the wetness breaching the tiny silk barrier. After staring into his inviting eyes and listening to his deep, husky voice throughout dinner, I longed for him to kiss me.





We walked out to the car, where the perfect gentleman opened my door for me. Before I was able to lower myself into my seat, he stroked my face with his hands, our eyes fixed on each other. I tilted my head slightly into his hand as he caressed me with the gentlest touch. Is he reading my mind? I was waiting for him to lean in and kiss me. I leaned forward and held my gaze on him, wanting his mouth to consume mine, waiting to taste him. Instead, he pulled back.  I sighed and sat down, and once I was situated in my seat, he shut the door. Fuck, fuck, FUCK!





















Desiree was born and raised in Iowa – corn country. She married her high school sweetheart and moved to the Philadelphia area after high school and has been happily married for over twenty-five years. She’s the mother of two sons and a daughter. She’s a Project Manager by day, Writer of Erotica by night.





She’s been predisposed to erotica since she was twelve. She was obsessed with sneaking into her parents smut stash in their closet.





Over the past two plus years she’s been working to get her thoughts in print. She finally is writing what she wants to write.





Desiree also enjoys traveling and spending time at the beach.















Amazon ~ Goodreads ~ Website


Join Desiree's Street Team: Cox's Twisted Crew



























1 comment: