INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Review of Tis But a Dream by Samna Ghani




BOOK DESCRIPTION


When ambitious and talented Snow Donovan finds the job of her dreams, she thinks she has finally found her fairy-tale ending. The right job, the ultimate home and financial security.

However, a hostile supervisor is all set to shatter her aspirations. Snow is unprepared for not only the hostility but also the irresistible attraction she feels for Richard Wilder, a dynamic and successful business-man who is committed to protect her at all cost. Will Snow be able to control her attraction to him and keep things professional or will she finally give in and find her true “happily ever after?”

MY REVIEW

I am a hopeless romantic and I believe in love at first sight.  I really enjoyed this romantic tale of love in the work place.  From the beginning Richard was overprotective of Snow and stood up for her.  He didn't behave like your typical boss.  Snow is a hard worker who has found the perfect job.  She didn't count on having a hostile supervisor and a very attractive boss.  I love the chemistry between Snow and Richard.  Will Snow give in to her attraction or will the hostile supervisor make her quit?

Samna is a new author for me.  I really enjoyed the story.  She writes with such passion and her characters are so real.  I felt like I was part of the story.  I love her writing and I love romance novels.  If you are looking for a good romantic story, this is the book for you.  I am looking forward to reading more of her books in the future. 4 stars









Biography
Samna Ghani is a published author. She writes romance novels and adventure stories for children. She is a Regional Editor at Healthmanagement.org and is a regular contributor to Capital Liberty News and Career Addict. Samna is the Co-Founder and an active member of the Mississauga Writers Group, Canada. Samna has a passion for books and reads everything and anything under the sun. She has been writing since she was a young girl and her dream to become a published author finally came true in 2010. Now, Samna wants to write the kind of romance novels she would like to read. Her passion for writing has been inspired by the works of classic authors including Jane Austen, Georgette Heyer and P.G. Wodehouse. Samna firmly believes that she would not be an author today without the inspiration she derived from these three literary icons.
Read more about Samna http://samnaghani.com/ and connect with her on Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, Amazon, Google Plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment