INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Friday, December 5, 2014

Highland Storm by Victoria Zak

Highland Storm - Tour Banner


BOOK INFORMATION

TITLE – Highland Storm
SERIES – Guardians of Scotland series #2
AUTHOR – Victoria Zak
GENRE – Scottish historical fantasy romance
PUBLICATION DATE – Jan 13 2015
COVER ARTIST – JAB Designs


Pageflex Persona [document: PRS0000039_00073]


BOOK SYNOPSIS

A long forgotten Ancient kingdom has been awakened and threatens to change the Dragonkine world forever.
Can passion weather the dragon’s storm?
The only true pleasures in life Conall Hamilton yearned for were to marry a good woman, raise a family, and hide away into seclusion to live a normal life away from battle and war, not an easy task for the Dragonkine warrior and Clan Douglas’s second in command. Assigned to investigate an allied clan, he vows upon his return to marry his love, Effie. That’s until the Dragonkine warrior finds himself accused of a crime he did not commit, murder. Imprisoned, he must find a way to escape not only to save his own life but to save the life of the woman he loves.
In time the past will catch up with you…
Effie Douglas is a survivor. Though not born a Douglas, Effie leaves her old life behind to seek safety within Clan Douglas. For five years Conall Hamilton has been her secret lover and savior, helping her pick up the pieces of her damaged past. Hiding the true nature of their relationship from their clan had become a burden for the red-headed lass and now she desires more. She wants Conall’s name. When Effie is summoned home, she is plagued with unwanted memories, treachery, and new found information that will change her life forever. Will Effie have the courage and strength to weather the storm that rages around her?

Highland Storm - Pre-Order Teaser


PRE-ORDER BUY & TBR LINKS


Highland Burn - Author Photo


AUTHOR BIO

Growing up in the sister city to Stirling, Scotland, Sottish flare was abundant throughout Dunedin. From her High School band to the annual Highland Games that took place right across the street from her childhood home, the bagpipes beckoned her toward her calling. It seemed only natural for Victoria Zak to want to write in the Scottish historical romance genre. Add to the fact, she was also a paranormal romance junkie, there was no doubt that her influences would be the driving force behind her stories.
Although, she never sought out a writing career, her desire for the written word grew the more she read. Her love for Scotland, curiosity of history, and passion for romance has inspired her to write her first book, Highland Burn. The Guardians of Scotland series continues this winter with Highland Storm.
Now, Victoria Zak lives in the sunshine state with her husband, two beautiful children, and three furry friends. Living in paradise, being a stay at home, and to be able to share her stories has been a blessing.
Victoria loves to hear from her readers. You can connect with her through FB, Twitter, G+, and her website, www.victoriazalromance.com.

AUTHOR FOLLOW LINKS



Please help share the authors Thunderclap campaign

Hi everyone :) I just started a Thunderclap campaign for my new release Highland Storm and I would love your support. Supporting my campaign is easy peasy. All you have to do is click on this link http://bit.ly/1Adacss and add your support. That’s it.
What is thunderclap you ask… Thunderclap is a crowd-speaking platform that will blast out a timed Twitter, Facebook, or Tumblr post from all my supporters (you), creating a wave of attention. If you want to know more about Thunderclap click this link. https://www.thunderclap.it/?locale=en.
Thank you for your support :)
Blast Organized & Hosted by
1-MINIBUTTON

No comments:

Post a Comment