INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Monday, December 29, 2014

No Ordinary Love by Kenya Wright



















Title: No Ordinary Love
Author: Kenya Wright
Release Date: December 29, 2014





Synopsis


Debt-ridden author
Nyomi must complete her book on Tokyo’s underground sex industry in
order to revive her stalled career. But first, she needs to get
permission from Kenji, head of the Japanese mafia who controls the red
light district under his father's watchful eyes. With one meeting, Kenji
traps Nyomi in his gaze and locks her into a deal—spend time with him
during her three-week stay, and she will earn the access she needs in
order to make her book a best seller.

But Kenji's plans for
Nyomi not only include allowing her a look around, but also a first-hand
taste of the kinds of things that go on behind closed doors. And if
Nyomi isn't careful, she just might find herself falling for Kenji, a
man with many demons and a passion so dark, it could change everything
you think you know about love.

No Ordinary Love is a dark erotic romance from bestselling erotica author Kenya Wright.













Links to Buy

AMAZON US / UK


Book Trailer














 Author Bio






Writer. Lover. Foodie. Mother. Book Addict. Masturbator. Comedian. Super Hero. Blogger.
Professional Adventurer.



 Author Links












Giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment