INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Monday, December 1, 2014

Candy Cane Kisses by Elle Rush


BOOK DESCRIPTION

All bakery-owner Lindsay Leeds wants for Christmas is for her former high-school crush Sheriff Keith “Bodey” Bodewell to quit playing games. The sheriff has been dancing around asking her out for months and Lindsay is tired of it. His “fake girlfriend” ploy was cute and it was sweet that he recruited her friends to find out what she likes, but enough is enough. She’s a busy woman and he needs to step up or he’s going to lose his shot.

How can a woman who runs two businesses be so clueless when it comes to managing her heart? Bodey has dropped more than enough hints that he’s interested, but Lindsay isn’t catching them. Just when the sheriff is running out of ideas on how he can convince her to be his for Christmas, Lindsay gives him a clue about what it will take for him to get a date. And the answer is pretty simple. At least, it was supposed to be. Christmas is days away and his plays keep failing on a spectacular level.

It’s going to take the jolly fat man to make this holiday romance happen.

Book 4 in the best-selling series, Forever Christmas. The western Washington town of Glenville is threatened with the possible loss of their 100 year old Christmas tree farm to an outside corporation. Four friends join together to keep the tradition alive and create new opportunities with the rebirth of the Forever Christmas tree farm.

MY REVIEW

Candy Kisses is Book 4 in the Forever Christmas series.  It was a most enjoyable quick read with a lot of humor and romance.  I love Lindsay and Bodewell.  I thought they were both very strong characters and were very much in love.  The passion between them was obvious even to her friends and the town who were trying to bring them together.  There were times I had to laugh at the games they were playing with each other.  Both of them wanted to be with the other but neither one would ask the other out directly.  Will Bodewell finally ask  Lindsay out?

Elle writes with such humor and wit in her stories.  I love her writing.  Her characters are amazing with a lot of passion.  I could not put the book down.  I had to see what Lindsay and Bodewell were going to do next and if they were finally be together.  This is a must read as well as the whole series Forever Christmas.  I highly recommend reading any of Elle's books and definitely the series.  The authors did a wonderful job with Forever Christmas series.  The small town setting is just so perfect.  You will not regret reading it and it is perfect read for this time of the year.  5 stars

AUTHOR BIOGRAPHY

Elle Rush is a romance author from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. When she's not travelling, she's hard at work writing contemporary romances and romantic comedies which are set all over the world. As much as she loves literature and languages, she has flunked poetry in every language she's studied. She also has mild addictions to tea, cookbooks and the sci-fi channel.

Keep up-to-date by signing up for her newsletter at www.ellerush.com/newsletter
 

No comments:

Post a Comment