INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Monday, December 29, 2014

Shattered Dreams by Brenda Kennedy










  
TITLE : Shattered Dreams
AUTHOR : Brenda Kennedy
GENRE : Soft Romance
RELEASE DATE : December 15, 2014


http://bit.ly/1F8mti0





Emma
Greyson, Age 22, Has a loving husband, Max, and a newborn son, James. She is
finally living her dream, until fate steps in and shatters everything.

Trying
to deal with the death of her husband and learning how to be a single mom, Emma
decides to move from Fort Drum, New York, back to her hometown of Sarasota,
Florida.

Four
years later, Emma has a fresh start with a new job and new friends. She meets
an attractive doctor, Alec Collins. Taking things slowly, she is happy with the
way things are going until fate steps in again and reveals the ugly truth of
Alec's past.








 











BRENDA KENNEDY
AMAZON BEST SELLING
AUTHOR




First
and foremost I am a wife, mother and grandmother.

I
am also a nurse and a new author.  

I
moved to sunny Florida in 2006 and never looked back. I love fresh squeezed
lemonade, crushed ice, teacups, wineglasses, non-franchise restaurants, ice
cream cones, boating, picnics, cookouts, throwing parties, lace, white wine,
mojitos, strawberry margaritas, white linen tablecloths, fresh flowers and
Pinterest. I also love to read and write and to spend time with my family. My books
thus far, have been inspired by the things I love and the people who influence
me, every single day to be a better person.











No comments:

Post a Comment