INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Review of Gold Fever by Lawna Mackie




Could it be true? The gold existed. A treasure map alluded to such a find, but for over a century it was rumored a fable, one told by an old crazy man—Samantha (Sam) Avery’s great-great-uncle.

One huge problem existed. Her brother Finn sent her the map and told her to run. Sam knew her big brother was in trouble and she had to help him.

In Dawson City, Yukon, Hunter Gray, outfitter and guide had been hired to do a job. At the airport, pick up a Sam Avery and take him to the old Charlie Avery cabin up the mighty river. What Hunter Gray hadn’t expected was for Sam to be a Samantha, who wore fashion designer shoes, had a sharp tongue and a goddess like appearance—the vast wilderness of the Yukon was no place for somebody like her.

Sam had to learn quickly. How hard could it be to ride a horse and live without running water and restaurants for a week? It didn’t matter, her brother needed her and Sam had to convince the ruggedly handsome man and his wolf… yes…wolf, that she was up to the adventure.

Spending night and day together, Samantha knows the attraction between them is growing quickly. Not only is Samantha determined to rescue her brother, but she must now save her heart from a man who doesn’t believe in love.

MY REVIEW:

GOLD FEVER IS ANOTHER AMAZING BOOK BY THE AWESOME LAWNA MACKIE.    I WAS IMMEDIATELY DRAWN INTO THIS STORY AND DID NOT WANT TO PUT IT DOWN.  IT HAS EVERYTHING YOU ARE LOOKING FOR IN A GOOD BOOK.  SUCH AS SUSPENSE, ROMANCE, DANGER, ADVENTURE, MURDER, FAMILY, FRIENDSHIP, ACTION, HOT SEX AND SO MUCH MORE.  I LOVED ALL THE CHARACTERS ESPECIALLY THE WOLF, SAVAGE.  THAT WAS A NICE ADDED TOUCH TO THE STORY WHICH MADE IS SO MUCH MORE ENJOYABLE.  THE CHEMISTRY BETWEEN HUNTER AND SAM WAS AMAZING.  I LOVED HOW THEY CONNECTED AND THE ATTRACTION BETWEEN THEM WAS SO REAL AND BELIEVABLE.  THE CHARACTERS WERE WELL DEVELOPED AND THE STORY WAS SO BELIEVABLE AND REAL. I ENJOYED THE BICKERING AND ARGUING BETWEEN THE CHARACTERS.  I LOVE SAM'S BROTHER, FINN AND HER FRIEND, EMMA. BOTH CHARACTERS ARE AMAZING AND TOUGH JUST LIKE SAM AND HUNTER.  I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THEIR STORY IS TOLD ALSO.  FINN AND EMMA DEFINITELY BELONG TOGETHER.

I LOVE LAWNA MACKIE, AUTHOR'S WRITING.  SHE HAS A WAY OF DRAWING YOU INTO HER STORIES.  YOU FEEL LIKE YOU ARE PART OF THE STORY AND ARE RIGHT THERE BESIDE THE CHARACTERS.  I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT BOOK IN THIS SERIES.  I AM REALLY EXCITED FOR FINN AND EMMA'S STORY.  THIS IS A DEFINITE MUST READ SERIES FOR EVERYONE.  LAWN MACKIE HAS BECOME A FAVORITE AUTHOR AND THIS WILL DEFINITELY NOT BE THE LAST BOOK I READ OF HERS.  5 STARS





Biography
I’m a small town girl with big world dreams. I was born in Jasper, Alberta, and my parents were outdoor enthusiasts. My dad was an avid fisherman and I’m certain my mother was Mother Nature.

The love of my life is my husband. He, along with my animals are my inspiration for everything I write.

I live for romance, and truly believe true love conquers all. From an early age you could always find me with my nose buried in a romance novel—that hasn’t changed. I write various forms of romance from contemporary, paranormal and fantasy to erotica.

Happy reading everyone, I sure would love to hear from you. www.lawnamackie.ca

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much! What a wonderful comment and I hope people will read my book and love it as much as you did! It means so much!THANK YOU! THANK YOU.

    ReplyDelete