INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Friday, June 5, 2020

New Release Dance with the Devil by Erin Trejo









🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥NEW RELEASE🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Title : Dance with the Devil
Author : Erin Trejo
Release date: 5th June 2020
Cover Designer: Creative Chaos Designs

Blurb
Taken. Broken. Used.
I was all of those things until I wasn’t.
Thrust into a world I knew nothing about, I was forced to adapt.
I didn’t expect to find my heart in such an evil place.
Satan worshippers. That’s exactly what they were but the more I found out about Kellin, the more I wanted to see the real him.
I shouldn’t have wanted a monster.
I shouldn’t have craved his touch.
I was about to dance with the devil and I was enjoying every sick second of it.
Excerpt

“You will stay awake. You will pray for forgiveness and you will beg for mercy!” Richard’s voice pulls me from my thoughts, from the past that I now question.
I chuckle darkly even as I feel my own blood seeping from my back. The scent can’t be mistaken, it’s one that I’ve come to know on a personal level. In a way, it soothes me, calms the animal that lives inside, and as I rest my head on the wall taking deep breathes to calm the fury that is slowly filtering through my system, I think about the day that I will deliver my father into the hands of Satan myself. The day will come. He’s pushed me too far by using Rose. He took what wasn’t his to take and I will repay that favor.
Top of Form
Bottom of Form


Amazon Universal: mybook.to/DanceD
Goodreads add to TBR: https://bit.ly/2A8CzAt

1 comment: