INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Pre-Order A Darker DOM Book 2 by Ethan Radcliff










A Darker Dom: The long awaited sequel to Ethan Radcliff’s amazing tale of Charles Damien Macavoy and look behind the world of BDSM in D O M: a man apart.

Pre-Order Link
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B087TQBYCW

Blurb:

Charles Damian MaCavoy fears he may lose the woman he loves. He will be tested. A true Dom has self-control, respects the needs of his sub, and understands when a situation can't be resolved. Is he that kind of Dom? Will Joy Harding, who claims to love him, walk away unwilling to submit? Or will she fall into his arms, loving the security his domination promises?
He's losing ground.
He’s battling his inner demons.
Honesty and trust are the true values of a D/s relationship.
This relationship started with lies and now it’s crumbling because of it.
Will he walk away from love? Or can he hand her over to another to break and mold? Is that admitting defeat?
Journey with him as he finds the man he truly is. Can a man like him find love? He will always need more.
A darker DOM is the second book to DOM, a man apart. Get to know the true, harder side of Charles Damian MaCavoy. It’s a side, which will make you tremble with need and desire

No comments:

Post a Comment