INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Sunken Treasure Book Tour and Giveaway


Sunken
Treasure, Lost Worlds
The
Risky Business Chronicles Book 1
by
Hep Aldridge


Genre:
Action, Adventure 

His
knowledge can make them all rich... or get them killed.

From
the depths of the Atlantic off Cape Canaveral Florida, searching for
sunken Spanish treasure, to the Andes mountains of Ecuador chasing
the legend of a lost golden library, Dr. Colten X. Burnett
and the Risky Business team
 are on a quixotic adventure.
While
trying to make an honest, well sort of honest living, searching for
remnants of the lost 1715 fleet, Risky Business Ltd. becomes
entangled in a mystery that covers two continents and may rewrite
history.
The
lure of uncovering a lost civilization, as well as the secrets it
holds, motivates the team on their dangerous journey into a
cosmological unknown.
-Sunken
Treasure Lost Worlds
 is the first book in Hep Aldridge's
action and adventure series about Dr. Colten X. Burnett and the Risky
Business team


**Only
.99 cents 9/12 – 9/18!!**




Hep
Aldridge is a certified scuba diver, cave diver and amateur
archaeologist whose main area of interest is Pre-Columbian cultures
of the Americas.


He
has led or been part of archaeological expeditions to Mexico and
Honduras, making discoveries that have been reported in National
Geographic Magazine.










Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive content and a giveaway!




No comments:

Post a Comment