INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Saturday, September 14, 2019

Never Ever Book Tour and Giveaway


Never
Ever
Eva
Rae Thomas Mystery Book 3
by
Willow Rose


Genre:
Thriller, Suspense 



Former
FBI profiler Eva Rae Thomas returns in Willow Rose’s most
hair-raising thriller yet.

Ex-agent
Eva Rae Thomas
 is on the run. The past month she has done
things she never knew she was capable of while hunting for her
kidnapped daughter.
Eva
Rae has risked everything,
-her
career,
-her
newfound love,
-her
freedom.
She’s
looking for the man they call the Iron Fist. The trail has led her to
Miami.
Meanwhile,
Miami is under attack. Hundreds of passengers in the Metrorail are
exposed to a deathly nerve gas on a peaceful Monday morning. When Eva
Rae Thomas sees her daughter on the surveillance footage from the
attack, she knows it is no coincidence. But by the time she uncovers
the chilling truth of how it is all connected, it might be too late.
NEVER
EVER 
is the third book in the Eva Rae Thomas Mystery Series
and can be read as a standalone.


**Only
99cents 8/28 – 9/3!!**



The
Queen of Scream aka Willow Rose is a #1 Amazon Best-selling Author
and an Amazon ALL-star Author of more than 60 novels.


She
writes Mystery, Thriller, Paranormal, Romance, Suspense, Horror,
Supernatural thrillers, and Fantasy.

Willow's
books are fast-paced, nail-biting pageturners with twists you won't
see coming. Several of her books have reached the Kindle top 10 of
ALL books in the US, UK, and Canada. She has sold more than three
million books.

Willow
lives on Florida's Space Coast with her husband and two daughters.
When she is not writing or reading, you will find her surfing and
watch the dolphins play in the waves of the Atlantic Ocean.










Follow
the tour
HERE
for exclusive content and a giveaway!





No comments:

Post a Comment