INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Saturday, September 7, 2019

Dangerous Paradise Book Tour and Giveaway


Dangerous
Paradise
The
Paradise Series Book 2
by
Barbara Nolan


Genre:
Romantic Suspense

Eddie
Morgan, the Harley-riding owner of Manhattan mega-club Beyond
Paradise, has a secret. Illegal, underground cage fighting in dingy
basements. It keeps the dark days of addiction at bay and quiets the
static in his brain.


Paige
Drake, New York heiress to the Drake Hotel dynasty has one last
chance to prove her worth in the family business. Upgrade the
outdated hotel bars.


When
a dinner party from hell throws these total opposites together their
tantalizing teasing and sparring words awaken deep feelings neither
one knew existed.


Even
though the Long Island socialite is way out of Eddie’s league, he
can’t resist the challenge, and soon Paige finds herself zooming
out of her buttoned-up life on the back of Eddie’s Harley. He
agrees to help Paige with her business venture but soon realizes that
her club promoter is a member of a vicious Russian drug cartel using
Paige’s bars as a front for their drug operation.


Is
Eddie willing to throw himself back into a life that nearly destroyed
him to save Paige? And is Paige willing to face the seedier side of
Eddie’s world and accept his gritty methods of dealing with the
cartel?
Eddie
and Paige’s story twists and turns as two divergent people struggle
to find common ground in a world where rules do not apply.







Beyond
Paradise
The
Paradise Series Book 1

Jonny
Vallone, the dark, brooding owner of Manhattan nightclub, Beyond
Paradise, doesn’t need any more complications in his life, or
women. Then savvy con artist Cheryl Benson, barges into his office
and spits out a confession that would make most men run for
cover.


Cheryl’s
fast-paced, out-of-control life is closing in, and her only hope
against a ruthless crime boss is bad boy Jonny and his powerful
connections. Her knight in black Brioni has a body made for sin with
enough baggage to fill a 747, but when a near-fatal attack throws the
two together, they implode in a night of steamy, sheet-gripping
passion.

Jonny
can’t resist the beautiful blonde with the pleading green eyes plus
he has his own agenda with the underworld thug who owns a piece of
his soul.

Their
wild ride whisks them from the high-powered glitz of Manhattan to the
sultry beaches of Miami in a desperate attempt to break free of their
shady pasts while trying to tame their fiery passion and the
dangerous deceptions swirling around them.










Barbara Nolan has
enjoyed writing most of her life. She became serious about her craft
over the last five years.
Coming a bit late to
the game, Barbara made up for lost time by acquiring her Certificate
in Creative Writing from NYU and devouring any and all webinars and
online courses available.
She's also had the
help and influence of many talented professors and editors along the
way. 
Her passion for
reading and words, in general, make this a journey of love. There is
nothing she would rather be doing than reading or sitting at the
computer writing and editing.
She considers
reading a luxury and writing a necessity.












Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive content and a giveaway!







No comments:

Post a Comment