INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Monday, September 16, 2019

Review of Love's Ride The Struggle Book 1 by Cheryl Holloway




Love makes the ride worthwhile…or does it?

Bob is ready to take the next step in his relationship, and he wants to marry Ava, the woman of his dreams. He’s been secretly saving up money for the “special” ring that she wants. To quicken the process, he gets a part-time job as a Ryde driver, but…Bob stumbles upon Ava’s secret. The struggle begins.

Can their relationship withstand secrets and cheating?

Love’s Ride is a literary roller-coaster ride that will make you happy, scared, excited, angry, hopeful, and more—not necessarily in that order.

MY REVIEW:

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I READ ANYTHING BY CHERYL HOLLOWAY AND IT WON'T BE THE LAST TIME.  LOVE'S RIDE IS BOOK 1 IN THE STRUGGLE SERIES.  THIS IS A SHORT AND ROMANTIC READ BUT VERY ENJOYABLE.  I LOVED BOB AND AVA AS A COUPLE. BOTH HAD SECRETS AND WERE STRUGGLING IN THEIR RELATIONSHIP. I REALLY ENJOYED READING HER STORY AND FOUND MYSELF FLYING THROUGH THE PAGES.  THIS STORY SHOWS THAT EVERY RELATIONSHIP HAS ITS UPS AND DOWNS.  THERE WILL BE STRUGGLES THAT WILL TEST YOUR RELATIONSHIP BUT PATIENCE AND LOVE WILL GET YOU THROUGH.  I AM SO EXCITED FOR THE NEXT BOOK IN THE SERIES.  I CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE OF CHERYL HOLLOWAY'S BOOKS.  4 STARS  





Biography
CHERYL HOLLOWAY is an award-winning writer, talk show host, journalist and retired writer-editor for the Federal Government. You can visit her blog at www.CherylHolloway.net/blog You can email her at authorCherylHolloway@gmail.com or check her website www.CherylHolloway.net for news, tours, book signings, awards, new books or a book party in your area.

She has been the Editor of numerous magazines and newsletters; and was an intern at the Smithsonian Institution Press. Cheryl is an avid reader and dedicated writer. She won her first writing contest at 15 years old with a State Crime Prevention Essay in Indiana. She began writing feature articles and later became a sportswriter and Editor. This author and book lover also enjoys traveling to any place with a beach. She was born in Chicago and raised in Indiana. She currently lives in southern Maryland and northern California with her family, where she is hard at work on three other book projects that are works in progress.

Cheryl Holloway has a writer’s blog where she pays-it-forward to other authors. Cheryl Holloway added, “I firmly believe that Pay-It-Forward means that we must serve others in order to lift up ourselves.”


1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much, Victoria, for reviewing my book, Love's Ride: The Struggle Series Book 1. I am so glad that you enjoyed the story. I certainly enjoyed writing it. Love's Promise: The Struggle Book 2 will be out later this month.

    ReplyDelete