INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Thursday, February 1, 2018

A Star Called Home by Marina Landry Book Tour and Giveaway


A
Star Called Home
by
Marina Landry
Genre:
SciFi Romance


198
pages

Jul
Kisling's heart aches for the homeless children living beyond her
office window. Her father, Chancellor of the Third Quadrant of Akila,
refuses to use his power to help them. Frightened but determined, Jul
secretly searches for transportation to bring some of the children to
a newly-colonized planet.


Marc
Prejean is an out-of-work, out-of-money Earth starpilot living on the
land of his Cajun ancestors. Wrongfully convicted of smuggling and
recently released from forcedsleep, he reluctantly agrees to Jul's
proposition. His desperate situation, the betrayal of his wife and
brother, the loss of his starpilot license, and his stolen six years
have left Marc angry and withdrawn.

Marc
and Jul begin a journey of agonizing mistrust, smoldering sexual
desire, and the shared goal of safeguarding the twelve children.
Pursued by ruthless adversaries on both sides of the law, they soon
realize they are delivering the children into even greater danger.








Marina
Landry has gained attention in both the romance and science fiction
communities for her heart-warming, emotionally intense,
character-driven stories. Her debut novel A Star Called Home (Desert
Breeze Publishing) has consistently received five out of five stars
on multiple online book review sites. Marina has taught language arts
and mathematics in south Louisiana for 18 years. She speaks on the
craft of writing and teaches all levels of writers online. Though her
education has not followed a typical path nor timeline, she has
Masters Degrees in Education of the Academically Gifted, Secondary
Mathematics Education, and Adult Education.





Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts, guest posts and a giveaway!




2 comments: