INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Monday, February 19, 2018

Wading Through Shallow Water by Toni Morrow Wyatt Book Tour and Giveaway


Wading
Through Shallow Water
by
Toni Morrow Wyatt

Genre:
Paranormal Romantic Suspense

Bookstore
owner, Dee Dee Montgomery, was born with a gift. Not only does she
possess magical powers, she is able to tell the history of an object
by touching it. Fiercely independent, the last thing Dee Dee is
looking for is love.


When
author, Alex Winter, loses his wife to cancer shortly after the birth
of their son, writing becomes his therapy. His book, Moving Past the
Hurt, spurs a book signing tour, which leads him to Dee Dee's
bookstore.


Just
when Dee Dee's world is about to turn into a fairy tale, a tragic
accident rips it all away.


Kate
Waterhouse, Alex's ex-sister-in-law, pops into town as things are
falling apart, bringing her handsome, arrogant brother, Blake.


Determined
to claim what she believes is rightfully hers, Kate must locate her
family's Book of Shadows. As Kate's evil plot unfolds, leaving lives
on the line, Dee Dee must face the Waterhouse siblings or risk losing
everyone she loves.














Toni
Morrow Wyatt grew up in a small town in Illinois. Her love of reading
and writing was the greatest gift her mother gave her. In later
years, she opened her own independent book business named, Kindred
Books. In 2006, she folded the business and moved to the San
Antonio/Boerne, Texas area, where she lived for three years. Her
newest novel, Wading Through Shallow Water is set there. 


Her
flash fiction piece, “A Knock of Chance” was published in From
the Depths literary journal in 2012. Her first novel, Return to Rocky
Gap quickly followed. Her award winning short story, Spuds Dawson Has
His Day was published in the Belle Reve Literary Journal. Her young
adult suspense/mystery, A Killing Among Friends, was released in
2015. You can also find it in Twisted: A Thriller Collection. Last
year, she released A Walk Between the Winds, which was co-authored
with her mother, Margaret Chism Morrow. 

When not
writing, she devotes her time to her family, reading as much as she
possibly can, and research. She currently lives in North Carolina
with her husband and two sons. 






Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts and a giveaway!









No comments:

Post a Comment