INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Firebloods by Casey Hays Book Tour and Giveaway


Firebloods
by
Casey Hays
Genre:
YA Paranormal Romance


326
pages

Jude
Gallagher thought she was crazy.


It
all started when the boy next door made her hear music—inside her
head. All the time.

It
was torture.

She
didn’t think things could get worse. But then one hot summer, her
best friend Kane O’Reilly decides to tell her how he really feels
about her. Music inside her head? That’s nothing compared what
happens next.

Things
only turn stranger when she and her lab partner Frankie Melmack begin
a project to prove the existence of the Vatra u Krvi—a race of
people tied to the mythical Phoenix. Add in a neglectful mother and a
magic ring, and the insanity that defines Jude’s life is pretty
well complete.

Heat
surges across the Nevada desert, and the best and worst parts of Jude
Gallagher’s life collide as myth meets reality. In the middle of
the chaos, she begins to hear more than just music. And she has to
wonder…

Maybe...
just maybe… she really is crazy after all.







Casey
Hays developed a love for young adult fiction while teaching high
school English literature. She writes fantasy sci-fi and
dystopian--all with a twist of romance. She is best known for The
Arrow’s Flight Series (
Breeder,
The Archer, Master
),
a YA Christian dystopian, which includes
The
Scent of Lilac
,
an Arrow’s Flight Novella nominated for a RONE award for Best
Novella of 2016, and
A
Heart of Flesh (
the
first NA in the series). Her short story "Edge of a Promise"
is featured in the collaborative anthology
PREP
FOR DOOM
.
Currently, she is working on two more novellas for Arrow's Flight as
well as the
Firebloods
series based on the legend of the Phoenix. Look for book 2,
Scorch
Song
,
this spring.








Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts, guest posts and a giveaway!




1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the tour and thank you for the book description and giveaway. I appreciate the opportunity to win.

    ReplyDelete