INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Tuesday, September 22, 2020

The Pact Duet Book Tour and Giveaway


The
Mocking Man
The
Pact Book 1
by
Leslie Georgeson


Genre:
Romantic Suspense, Organized Crime 

THE
PACT: Two friends. One pact. A dangerous plan with an elaborate
deception. In a world where they must rely on each other to survive,
how far will each of them go to honor the pact?

______

The
Mocking Man:

Deception.

Not
a word I would have associated with myself fifteen years ago. Back
then I was innocent and carefree, a teenage boy with big
dreams.

Then
my best friend Rafe was kidnapped, and my world fell apart. I
foolishly thought I could save him.

I
was wrong.

Now
my entire life is a web of deceit. My every breath tainted by lies. I
don’t like what I’ve become. But it’s essential for my very
survival.

My
job now is to stay in the shadows and keep Rafe’s sister Isabella
safe. She can’t even know I’m here.

Then
danger lurks closer. Somehow, I must protect her while keeping my
secret.

But
I get so caught up in my own twisted game that I eventually make a
terrible mistake.

Now
she’s a part of the pact. And I can’t let her go.

But
what kind of life can I give her if I can never be anything more than
the mocking man?





***This
series is a romantic suspense duet. Book 1 is Alex's story, and Book
2 is Rafael's story. While each can be read as a stand-alone, events
in book 1 lead to events in book 2. Therefore, to get the full story
without spoilers, it is recommended that they be read in order. These
books contain strong language, adult situations, and dark subject
matters. Recommended for readers ages 18 and up.***





**Only
.99 cents until Sep 30th!!**










The
Honest Liar
The
Pact Book 2 


Nobody
likes a liar.


Yet
sometimes lies are essential.

In
my world, the truth can kill.

For
years I tried to escape the cartel.

But
will I ever be free of its pull?

I
have a Big Plan, and no one is getting in my way.

Not
even a stubborn, sexy cop who won’t keep her nose out of my
business.

Jamie
Sanderson is determined to end me.

But
she doesn’t know how powerful I am.

Even
so, some things are beyond my control.

Now
she’s in danger.

I
will do whatever is necessary to keep her safe.

I
don’t want to hurt Jamie, but I’m already buried so deep in the
lies that neither one of us will emerge unscathed.

Is
losing her really worth seeing my plan to fruition?

***This
series is a romantic suspense duet. Book 1 is Alex's story, and Book
2 is Rafael's story. While each can be read as a stand-alone, events
in book 1 lead to events in book 2. Therefore, to get the full story
without spoilers, it is recommended that they be read in order. These
books contain strong language, adult situations, and dark subject
matters. Recommended for readers ages 18 and up.***








Leslie
Georgeson likes to skirt the boundaries between romance and suspense,
sometimes tossing in a dash of sci-fi or paranormal to make things
more interesting. She is the author of the popular military romantic
suspense series, THE DREGS, which was nominated for the 2018 TopShelf
Indie Book Awards. Her other titles include the THE PACT duet, the
UNLIKELY HEROES series, the UNDERNEATH series, and the standalone NO
SON OF MINE. Leslie lives with her husband and daughter on a quiet
country acreage in Idaho.





Follow
the tour
HERE
for special content and a giveaway!

$25 Amazon 















No comments:

Post a Comment