INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Sunday, September 20, 2020

Beyond the Gardens Book Tour and Giveaway


Beyond
the Gardens
by
Sandra C. Lopez

Genre:
Teen Fiction 

At
the age of 18, Esperanza Ignacio begins her college years at an
upscale Los Angeles art school, where she studies to fulfill her
long-term dream in Animation. But she soon learns the truth to the
old folktale: “you can take the girl out of the barrio, but you
can’t take the barrio out of the girl.” Even though she’s
getting financial aid, Esperanza works a part-time job during her
break from classes just to make ends meet. Her roommate, Anna, is
what she calls a “chicana from Beverly Hills” because of the rich
daddy and the new car she got for her quinceañera.


Things
get a little confusing for Esperanza when an old friend comes looking
for her, hoping to start a meaningful relationship. But is Carlos the
right guy for her? She never even considered him to be anything more
than a friend since high school. Then comes Jake, a gorgeous
mechanic, who shares her passion for books and loves her for who she
is. What’s a girl to do?

Strength
and determination help pave the way for the future. And, as she
approaches her graduation, she is faced with a difficult decision:
should she leave Los Angeles and leave behind her family, her home,
and everything she’s known? Ever since she was born in the
California barrio of Hawaiian Gardens, she’s always had to look
over the fence, wondering what she’s been missing. Now she’s
taking a flying leap over to see what’s beyond the little barrio.
What’s beyond her family, her friends, and her past? What’s
beyond the little nothing town, where dreams don’t exist? What’s
beyond The Gardens? Is it life, love, a future? The story of
Esperanza is finally concluded in this wildly entertaining and
heart-warming sequel.






**Only
.99 cents!!**




**Don't
miss Book 1 - Esperanza!**
Esperanza
A
Latina Story
by
Sandra C. Lopez
Genre:
Teen Fiction









Sandra
C. López is one of today's influential Latina authors in Young Adult
literature. Her first novel, Esperanza:
A Latina Story
,
was published in March 2008 WHILE she
was still in college. Since then she has published several other
books, including the Single Chicas series. She was named as one of
"2011 Top Ten New Latino Authors to Watch" by Latino
Stories, and her book, Beyond
the Gardens
,
was a Silver Medal winner of the 2016 Global Ebook Awards in
Multicultural Fiction and won first place in the Int'l Latino Book
Awards. She also works as a freelance illustrator and graphic
designer. Art, literature, and travel are her passions, and she aims
to keep doing them as long as she can. For inquiries regarding events
and projects, please contact her directly.





Follow the tour HERE
for special content and a giveaway!

$15 Amazon 







1 comment:

  1. I have not read any of Sandra C. López books. I am excited to read them.

    ReplyDelete