INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Review of Dear Future Self

♥ Sparks fly when a sexy rock star is reunited with his small town, childhood best friend. With someone trying to tear them apart, can new love survive? ♥ People think they know Jase Connors: former front man for Kings Quarters, successful solo artist, consummate playboy. They’re unaware of his humble roots, unmatched generosity and affection for his family. But Jase is tired from road life. Tired of road life. Just plain tired. He’s seeking solace and someone who likes him for who he is and not what he became. Cami Ossining harbored a massive crush on her childhood best friend Jason who ghosted her to pursue rock star fame. Spunky, albeit lonely, Cami remains in her small hometown selflessly caring for everyone around her. When his beloved high school teacher passes away, Jase returns to his Midwestern childhood home to honor the teacher’s final wishes. He and Cami are forced to work together in planning the memorial. Between reminiscing, overcoming past regrets and learning about one another, their old feelings and new desires emerge. What happens when someone trying to come between them tests their rekindled friendship and new-found love for one another? If you love steamy rock stars, small town romances, second chances, forced proximity, and combustible chemistry rolled into a fast-paced story, scroll up now to buy or read for free with Kindle Unlimited. *Dear Future Self is the second in the Starfish: A Rock Star Romance series but can be read as a stand alone. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ “Of course, there are sparks. Of course, there is drama. And of course, Lisa Becker once again makes me fall in love with her characters!” Bookapotamus “It's really good...I just wish it were a full-length book! Curse you, Lisa Becker! GIVE ME MORE!” Rate the Romance “As I’ve come to expect from Becker’s novels, the chemistry between Jase and Cami is dang near combustible!” Chick Lit Central “A fast read you can breeze through and that I found very entertaining.” Chick Lit Plus “This was overall a sweet and delightful short read, that has just the right amount of drama and questions to keep you turning for more.” Book Fanatic 101 “Such a short and sweet story. I loved their history and how they were brought back together years later in an odd way. Their chemistry was intense and undeniable.” Rotella Reads “This friends to nothing to lovers book and second chance romance is a perfect read for those who want a fast paced read.” Can’t Quit Books “Lisa Becker knows how to write book boyfriends. Even in a novella I was swooning hard over this dreamy, rock star who shows his softer side.” Laura in Literary Land “This is a sweet romantic tale that made me smile, growl at the bad guy, and even made me laugh a time or two. Definitely worth the read.” Storeybook Reviews 

 Biography Lisa Becker is an award-winning romance writer who spends her time like she spends her money - on books and margaritas. As Lisa’s grandmother used to say, “For every chair, there’s a tush.” Lisa is now happily married to a wonderful man she met online and lives in Manhattan Beach, California with him and their two daughters. So, if it happened for her, there’s hope for anyone! You can share your love stories with her at www.lisawbecker.com. Stalk Lisa Becker on social media: Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lisawbecker Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ClickAnOnlineLoveStory/ Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1486731.Lisa_Becker Twitter: https://twitter.com/lisawbecker

MY REVIEW:

DEAR FUTURE SELF IS A SPINOFF OF STARFISH AND JUST AS ENJOYABLE AS THE FIRST BOOK. JASE IS A SOLO ARTIST AND PLAYBOY.  NO ONE TRULY KNOWS THE REAL JASE.  I LOVED GETTING TO KNOW THE REAL JASE.  HE RETURNS TO HIS HOMETOWN AND YOU SEE A DIFFERENT SIDE OF JASE.  ONE THAT HE NEVER SHOWS.  I LOVED WATCHING JASE AND CAMI TOGETHER.  THERE IS SO MUCH CHEMISTRY AND PASSION BETWEEN THEM, IT IS UNDENIABLE.  I LOVED HOW THEY WERE ONCE FRIENDS AND THEN HAD  NO CONTACT.  JACE COMING TO TOWN GIVES THEM A SECOND CHANCE AT LOVE.   

DEAR FUTURE SELF IS A SWEET ROMANTIC READ THAT WILL LEAVE YOU WANTING MORE.  I ENJOYED ALL THE CHARACTERS AND THE SMALL TOWN SETTING.  THIS A MUST READ FOR YOU ROMANTICS AT HEART.  5 STARS

No comments:

Post a Comment