INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Friday, September 11, 2020

Resistor Book Tour and Giveaway


Resistor:
An Eerden Novel
Ellinor
Book 1
by
C.E. Clayton
Genre:
New Adult Cyberpunk Fantasy 


Ellinor Rask has wanted
one thing for the past eight years: vengeance. But when Ellinor is
captured, she finds herself dragged back into the world she walked
away from, entangled once more with friends she would rather forget.
As if that weren’t
humiliating enough, Ellinor learns first hand that her magic can be
stripped away by a piece of bio-tech—and her ex-boss is happy to
leash her with the technology in order to get what he wants. If
Ellinor behaves, the device will be removed. All she has to do is
deliver a package. One containing a creature created from raw magical
energy and discarded technology. Simple, right?
But when her goals
start getting people murdered, Ellinor has to decide if the year’s
planning, her honor, and even her own magic, are worth the lives it’s
costing. Dodging ruthless gangsters, she finds herself on the run
with a creature of immeasurable magical abilities alongside her
one-time friends. Now, Ellinor must relearn to trust the people she
once abandoned. She must put her faith in technology, and her life in
the hands of independent contractors, all while racing to deliver the
package before it gets taken by force, or worse, the creature decides
to make an appearance itself.




If
you purchase either a physical copy, or pre-order the digital copy,
you will receive the three, custom character playing cards once you
show proof of purchase! It doesn't matter what country you're in
either, I will absolutely send you these beauties by the phenomenal
Golden Rose!

But
if users purchase signed copies directly from me, they will get the
character art of Ellinor in chains by 
Arz,
a bookmark by 
Dominique
Wesson
,
in addition to the playing cards if purchased during the pre-order
window.


Send
proof of purchase to authorcontact@ceclayton.com


C.
E. Clayton was born and raised in the greater Los Angeles area. After
going the traditional career route and becoming restless, she went
back to her first love--writing--and hasn't stopped. She is the
author of young adult fantasy series, "The Monster of Selkirk",
the creator of the cyberpunk Eerden Novels, and her horror short
stories have appeared in anthologies across the country. When she's
not writing you can find her treating her fur-babies like humans,
constantly drinking tea, and trying to convince her husband to go to
more concerts. And reading. She does read quite a bit.




Follow
the tour
HERE
for special content and a giveaway!







No comments:

Post a Comment