INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Tuesday, September 1, 2020

The Darkened Land Book Tour and Giveaway


The
Darkened Land
The
Seven Towers Book 1
by
Larry Paris
Genre:
Epic Christian Allegorical Fantasy 

Separated
from the world of darkness by a bottomless chasm lie the stones of
light. The King has built a bridge from that world to His kingdom
across the chasm to give people access once again to the stones. He
has established seven cities of light and seven towers as beacons to
The Darkened Land.

Seven
Towers

Seven
cities of might
Seven
towers of light
In
the land of was
And
will be



Lachlaniel’s
world is a world of complete darkness, but across the Godwin River
there are stones of light. When he sees the light for the first time
and beholds the wonder of the stones, Lachlaniel sets out for the
Godwin accompanied by Ewald, the woodsman. But creatures of darkness,
who hate the light and the stones, pursue them. Guided by Kesniel and
protected by Velius they reach the Great City Agapay and the Bridge.
The stones lie just beyond, but the quest has aroused The Great
Evil.  Nameless and powerful he bends his might to crush the
city and put an end to the light in his dominion. The city is now in
peril.




 “Remember
your city. Remember those you love. Remember your families. Remember
your King, and fight with might and main this day. Remember also ‘the
horse is prepared for battle, but the victory is the King’s’.”
He stepped down and moved towards the massive doors. “Arm
yourselves!” The doors swung open at his touch. “For King and
country!!” he shouted and moved through the doors.

The
Darkened Land is epic fantasy at its very best...

If
you love Tolkien, you won't want to miss this premier novel by Larry
Paris”

--
T.E. Bradford, Author of the Divide Series




**On
Sale for only .99 cents!!**


Larry
Paris was born in 1957. He began writing in High School. He graduated
from Dallas Baptist University, is a licensed minister, and resides
in central Texas. He writes allegories in science fiction and
fantasy. Larry is a disciple of Jesus Christ, and loves to tell
stories that relate to Him and the Christian life.




Follow
the tour
HERE
for special content and a giveaway!

$25 Amazon 







2 comments: