INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Tuesday, March 12, 2019

That Which Grows Wild Book Tour and Giveaway


That
Which Grows Wild
by
Eric J. Guignard

Genre:
Dark Fantasy, Short Stories

That
Which Grows Wild collects sixteen dark and masterful short stories by
award-winning author Eric J. Guignard. Equal parts whimsy and weird,
horror and heartbreak, this debut collection traverses the darker
side of the fantastic through vibrant and harrowing tales that depict
monsters and regrets, hope and atonement, and the oddly changing
reflection that turns back at you in the mirror.


Discover
why Eric J. Guignard has earned praise from masters of the craft such
as Ramsey Campbell (“Guignard gives voice to paranoid vision that’s
all too believable.”), Rick Hautala (“No other young horror
author is better, I think, than Eric J. Guignard.”), and Nancy
Holder ( “The defining new voice of horror has arrived, and I stand
in awe.”)

Stories
include:

• “A
Case Study in Natural Selection and How It Applies to Love” - a
teen experiences romance, while the world slowly dies from rising
temperatures and increasing cases of spontaneous combustion.


Dreams
of a Little Suicide” - a down-on-his-luck actor unexpectedly finds
his dreams and love in Hollywood playing a munchkin during filming of
The Wizard of Oz, but soon those dreams begin to darken.


The
Inveterate Establishment of Daddano & Co.” - an aged undertaker
tells the true story behind the Saint Valentine's Day Massacre, and
of the grime that accumulates beneath our floors.


A
Journey of Great Waves” - a Japanese girl encounters, years later,
the ocean-borne debris of her tsunami-ravaged homeland, and the
ghosts that come with it.


The
House of the Rising Sun, Forever” - a tragic voice gives dire
warning against the cycle of opium addiction from which, even after
death, there is no escape.


Last
Days of the Gunslinger, John Amos” - a gunfighter keeps a decimated
town’s surviving children safe on a mountaintop from the incursion
of ferocious creatures… until a flash flood strikes.

Explore
within, and discover a wild range upon which grows the dark, the
strange, and the profound.
 










Eric
J. Guignard is a writer and editor of dark and speculative fiction,
operating from the shadowy outskirts of Los Angeles. He's won the
Bram Stoker Award, been a finalist for the International Thriller
Writers Award, and a multi-nominee of the Pushcart Prize. His stories
and non-fiction have appeared in over one hundred genre and literary
publications such as "Nightmare Magazine," "Black
Static," "Shock Totem," "Buzzy Magazine,"
and "Dark Discoveries Magazine." Outside the glamorous and
jet-setting world of indie fiction, Eric's a technical writer and
college professor, and he stumbles home each day to a wife, children,
cats, and a terrarium filled with mischievous beetles.







Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts, guest posts and a giveaway!












No comments:

Post a Comment