INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Friday, March 15, 2019

Assassin by Day Catalyst at Night Book Tour and Giveaway


Assassin
By Day
by
Tessa Robertson

Genre:
Thriller

What
would you do if the mystery to your mother’s death lay with your
employer?


After
years of unanswered questions, Mishka Vald sets out to uncover the
skhodka’s involvement in her past. What she doesn’t expect is to
join forces with men who push her to become a double-agent and
confirm her future. While hunting down leads, the ruthless assassin
realizes a life in the shadows is the only way for her to protect
those she loves.

For
Mishka, forbidden love is worth the pain when it comes to Eddie
Harper, a military man turned cop. Her affection waivers when duty
comes first and she joins forces with an elite Russian soldier,
Alexei Petrovich. With a blackmailer threatening her school love, she
seeks refuge with a fellow assassin, Nickolas Volkov. And when pushed
too far, she’s ushered to a secure location…and straight into the
arms of mysterious handyman, Dylan Kain. As the pieces fall into
place, their mangled order reveals each man’s true intention. Whose
deceit can she accept and whose will obliterate her?

All
roads lead back to the woman she thought dead—her mother. Now, as
weddings are crashed and alliances tested, Mishka uncovers a deadly
game and the players involved. Her heart, once unable to budge, is
thrust into action, but which man can keep her soul intact?






**Only
.99 cents!!**





Catalyst
at Night
Book
2

The
skhodka isn’t done with their best assassin yet.


Too
bad for them, as a rivaling mob – the vory – holds Mishka Vald
captive. The real kicker? She’s trapped in her mother’s clutches
with the two men she loves, with no escape from the devious scheme
Alena Vald cooked up to destroy the skhodka.

After
spiriting across the globe with one man in tow, Mishka comes face to
face with her past. Piecing together the distorted memories would be
easy if someone hadn’t tampered with them.

Can
Mishka slip through the grips of warring Russian mobs for a chance at
a normal life? Find out in Catalyst at Night., the sequel to Assassin
by Day.








Tessa
Robertson has been landlocked in the heart of Iowa, USA for the
better portion of her life. She grew up on sci-fi and action movies,
but isn't nearly a ninja...yet. Since childhood, writing stories and
reading have been a constant. Moonlighting in a law firm, she takes
on her favorite cases: criminal. Her stories push the limits of
standard characters and explore the thriller facets of romance and
action.

In
her spare time, Tessa attempts to teach her Australian Shepherd and
Golden Retriever new tricks; spends copious time with family; catches
up on her favorite shows; and listens to country music.







Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts, guest posts and a giveaway!















1 comment: