INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Storm of the God Book Tour and Giveaway


Storm
of the Gods
An
Areios Brothers Novel #1
by
Amy Braun


Genre:
Urban Fantasy 

Thirty
years ago, the gods of Greek legend returned to the world. Their
return restored their powers, which had been spent in a cataclysmic
battle with the Titans. With the ancient deities imprisoned in
Tartarus, the Olympians now reside in Néo Vasíleio, formerly known
as California.


Twenty-four-year-old
Derek Aerios is a war scion, a descendant of Ares, the God of War. He
and his brother, eighteen-year-old Liam, capture mythological
creatures and rogue scions as part of Ares's elite military force. As
he struggles to cope with his violent powers and the scars of a
traumatic childhood, Derek tries to keep the two vows he has made:
protect his brother, and never kill a human again.

But
when Ares forces him to hunt and kill four rogue scions under
Athena's control—by threatening Liam's life—Derek chooses to go
after the scions in order to save his brother and keep his promise to
himself.

Yet
the closer Derek gets to the scions, the more he realizes that his
orders are part of a deeper conspiracy that put him at odds with his
mission and his conscience. Athena may not be the enemy, a traitor
could be in their midst, and the Titans could be closer to freedom
than ever before.











Amy
is a Canadian urban fantasy and horror author. Her work revolves
around monsters, magic, mythology, and mayhem. She started writing in
her early teens, and never stopped. She loves building unique worlds
filled with fun characters and intense action. She is an active
member of the Weekend Writing Warrior community.


When
she isn't writing, she's reading, watching movies, taking photos,
gaming, struggling with chocoholism and ice cream addiction, and
diving headfirst into danger in Dungeons & Dragons campaigns








Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts, guest posts and a giveaway!




No comments:

Post a Comment