INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Sunday, March 10, 2019

Alex Conner Chronicles Book Tour and Giveaway


Trust
The
Alex Conner Chronicles Book 1
by
Parker Sinclair


Genre:
Paranormal Romance, Urban Fantasy

Alex
Conner’s memories of the vile man she exiled using supernatural
powers inherited from her mother are all but breaking into her living
hours, and nothing is working to keep her nightmares at bay.


Can
Alex solve this mystery before it's too late or will she be the one
responsible for bringing this horror back into her life?

Who
can Alex trust and how is she to deal with the draw she has towards a
new man in her life – a man who is definitely more than meets the
eye?

Alex
Conner: Witch? Healer? Both? Joining this powerful female character
and a scooby-like cast including a seer, sexy book boyfriends,
devoted best friends, heros, villans and monsters, and magical
creatures. Enjoy the first book in this ongoing paranormal and
fantasy series overflowing with suspense, steamy and romantic scenes,
kick ass action, intrigue, adventure, mind-bending plotlines, and
laugh out loud humor. Trust is a coming of age story about a young
women who had to figure out her powers all on her own. The new adult
tale will get you laughing, crying, while also being a nailbiter as
supernatural powers and beings make this a page turner for
paranormal, mystery, suspense, and fantasy fans.

Trust
is a unique twist on paranormal romance, contemporary & urban
fantasy for fans of The Hollows by Kim Harrison's, with the humor,
heart, and horror of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, the magic of The Weird
Girls Series by Cecy Robson, & the science and world building of
The King Killer Chronicles.

The
Alex Conner Chronicles Reading order: Trust, Truth, Forbidden, &
Only with more to come! Contains explicit adult language and scenes.




The
storyline was brilliant." ★★★★★

"I
ran the gambit of emotions with this book." ★★★★★
"Original
and Captivating." ★★★★★







**Only
99 cents!!**



Truth
The
Alex Conner Chronicles Book 2

Party
time's over; now it's time to kick some ass.


Now
that I can no longer deny my heritage as a powerful magic-wielding
Earthen Protector and healer, everything comes crashing down around
me. My estranged mother has enlisted my help in finding my Healer
father; a man who was presumed dead since before I was born.

While
I wait and train with Dana, the Mistress of Weaponry and Potions,
innocent people, some who I dearly love, face unspeakable horrors. My
small, yet powerful, group of companions confront danger head-on
while we hunt down those responsible.

Is
my father really alive and will the training prove to be enough for
me take on new ruthless enemies?

As
if the threats in my life weren't enough for me to handle, my
feelings for two men have me torn and tempted.






"A
suspenseful storyline." ★★★★★

"Original
and entertaining fantasy." ★★★★★
"An
urban fantasy with a nice punch." ★★★★★














Forbidden
The
Alex Conner Chronicles Book 2.5

To
be honest, my true power lies within my skills as a Seer. Alex says
that my vixen skills are just “icing on the cake.”


Sandra
is a bombshell. She also happens to be a Seer, and Earthen Protector
Alex Conner’s best friend. When Alex goes missing, Sandra seeks
help from the one person she is forbidden to contact.

Can
Sandra, and those she used to be closest to, finally move past all
the fear and mistrust?

Discover
Sandra’s dark and hidden past, one that even Alex doesn’t know
about, in this intense novella, and get a peek at what is in the
cards for their future.

This
story has action, excitement and suspense. It is about
forgiveness
and
the past colliding with the present.” ~ Amazon Reviewer

The
Alex Conner Chronicles reading order: Trust, Truth, Forbidden, &
Only. Contains adult language and situations.




Forbidden
is a unique twist on new adult paranormal romance and supernatural
suspense for fans of The Hollows by Kim Harrison; with the humor,
heart, and horror of Buffy the Vampire Slayer; and the magic of The
Weird Girls Series by Cecy Robson.




"Full
of magic, demons, and mystery." ★★★★★

"This
book blends reality and fantasy perfectly." ★★★★★
"Gripping
story full of jammed packed action." ★★★★★















Only
The
Alex Conner Chronicles Book 3

Sometimes
you just have to keep your mouth shut and play along; the quiet is
best for plotting, and I am getting out of here.


"This
is a great high fantasy, sexy romantic read." ★★★★★

"Full
of adventure, love, betrayal, and magic." ★★★★★

One
would think the sassy, sexy hybrid Earthen Protector and Healer Alex
Conner deserves some downtime after all she’s been through. But no.
Instead, she finds herself trapped by the king of the Fae, and he’s
not letting her go until he gets what he wants.

As
alternate realities tangle her in confusion and bring her close to
forgetting who she is and everyone she loves, will she unwittingly
give the king what he craves?

If
she does escape, will she ever pick up where she left off with her
sexy Adonis Ryan?

And
can she control the new power she never knew she could wield—one
over life and death itself—or will she be entangled in a realm
whose ruler is hell-bent on entrapping her and someone she holds
dear, forever?

Only
is a unique paranormal/supernatural romance & contemporary
fantasy novel for lovers of the metaphysical, romantic fantasy, &
elementals with romantic and dark fantasy elements. Only is enjoyed
by fans of The King Killer Chronicles, Sunshine, The Hollows, The
Weird Girls, and The Shannara Series & Buffy the Vampire Slayer.















Ms.
Sinclair is an Amazon best-selling fantasy author with books crossing
into YA epic fantasy, NA Urban fantasy, paranormal romance, mystery,
suspense, and Sci-fi genres. Visit ParkerSinclair.net/followme for
FREE books and samples.


Parker
gives credit to the development of her imagination and passion for
writing to multiple childhood destinations lacking indoor plumbing.
She would never trade the childhood her parents gave her, and she
thanks them for raising her to have her own thoughts, dreams, and
bountiful imagination. Oh and she wishes to thank them for teaching
her that one should never leave their jeans on the floor of an
everglades campground shower--lest she do the dance of the scorpions
in the pants again!








Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts, guest posts and a giveaway!






















1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing and I would love to hear feedback on the books from readers!

    ReplyDelete