INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Review of Creating Warriors Fiann Warriors 0.5 by Vanessa Ross





This is a prequel to the Fiann Company. This story focuses on the parents of Kendrix and Kai. This takes place during the first war between the humans and the supernaturals.
He is a human soldier fighting for his life. She is a farmers daughter pretending to be a man so she can fight. As death is ready to claim them both they are chosen for a destiny that may Will kill them in the eyes of their family.

This series focuses on the three goddesses theme of mythology. However the goddesses are from different pantheons; Celtic, Egyptian, and Native American. Morrigan from Celtic Pantheon, Qetesh from the Egyptian pantheon and Hanwi from the Native American pantheon.
Morrigan leads the Fiann Warriors, an ancient band of traveling warriors. the warriors must fight to live and live to fight.

MY REVIEW:

CREATING WARRIORS IS AN EXCELLENT START TO A NEW SERIES. THIS STORY FOCUSES ON THE WAR BETWEEN THE HUMANS AND THE SUPERNATURALS.   IT ALSO FOCUSES ON THE PARENTS OF KENDRIX AND KAI MEANT AND HOW THEY MEANT AND FELL IN LOVE.  ABRAHAM AND BEA'S LOVE IS SO STORY AND ENDURES MUCH SACRIFICE UNTIL THEY ARE FINALLY TOGETHER.  I LOVE THE MYTHOLOGY ASPECT OF THIS STORY AND LOVE WHERE THE AUTHOR IS HEADING WITH THE STORY.  THIS IS THE FIRST BOOK BY VANESSA ROSS AND IT DEFINITELY WON'T BE THE LAST.  I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS IN THE NEXT BOOK.  THIS BOOK LEFT ME WANTING MORE. 4 STARS.


Biography
Vanessa Ross is a jack of all trades. She is an educator, counselor, service dog trainer, writer, mother, and wife. Her passion is assisting others that have fallen on hard times. She comes from a military family and loves her country. She started out as an avid reader because she was told she wouldn’t succeed as a reader due to her learning disabilities. Vanessa refuses to let her disabilities stop her and read 550 books the first year. Then she was told she couldn't write because she has dysgraphia, she had a new goal. She has published multiple books, in the paranormal romance and mythology genre. What is her next project you may ask, helping others achieve their dream. Through this journey Vanessa has met so many people that just need some help. She has started a non-profit publishing house, A Valkyrie’s Muse that focuses on assisting new and veteran authors navigate the world of self-publishing. She is currently running free writing workshops in Texas, for those that have been abused or have disabilities. Opening locations in other cities is currently in the works. To fund this altruistic venture, she gives 10% of her proceeds to the charity.

No comments:

Post a Comment