INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Thursday, January 17, 2019

Galactic Mandate Book Tour and Giveaway


Galactic
Mandate: The Scream
by
M.R. Richardson

Genre:
SciFi, Space Opera

A
young clone starts a journey that will take him to the far reaches of
the galaxy. He must choose between what is best for his oppressed
clone brethren and the greater good while he meets dangerous villains
and reluctant heroes along the way. 


And
who are the elusive Scream? What do they want and how far will they
go to get it? 

Join
the adventure today.




**Only
99 cents!!**




Galactic
Mandate: A Radical Cause
by
M.R. Richardson

Genre:
SciFi, Space Opera

The
galaxy is in turmoil. The two main powers, the Acolyte Empire and the
Clone Defense Force, vie for supremacy.


Caught
in between are the weaker Galactic Planetary League and independent
planets, pawns to be used and discarded in the greater game. The
peace of the galaxy rests on a powder keg…and the fuse is about to
be lit.

As
the son of the Acolyte Emperor God-Reign, Devante lives a life of
power and luxury that few can fathom.

Since
childhood, he has devoted his life to one thing: freeing the clone
slaves of the CDF and banning the practice of cloning throughout the
galaxy. But he is about to uncover a secret that goes to the heart of
the empire he loves and serves, one that will set him on a course of
vengeance and destruction that will shake the galaxy to its
core.

Against
this backdrop of war, treachery, and intrigue, Galactic Mandate tells
an epic saga of god-emperors and assassins, spies and queens,
princesses and slaves.

The
lives of all will be irrevocably changed as Devante embraces his
destiny—for when empires collide, no one is safe, and there is no
place in the galaxy to hide. 






**Only
99 cents!!**





M.R.
Richardson, with a clear mastery of world-building, creates
compelling wild, cutthroat novels. Balancing vivid action, with
personal reflection, existential dilemmas, and richly detailed
worlds, his space operas are far more complex than first meets the
eye. Combining war, politics, and intrigue, his first novel Galactic
Mandate: A Radical Cause is an epic debut.





Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive content and a giveaway!









No comments:

Post a Comment