INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Sunday, January 20, 2019

The Corpse Whisperer Book Tour and Giveaway


The
Corpse Whisperer
An
Allie Nighthawk Mystery Book 1
by
H.R. Boldwood


Genre:
Urban Fantasy, Mystery

Welcome
to the world of Allie Nighthawk, corpse whisperer and badass zombie
hunter.


If
you raise deadheads, you’d better be able to put ‘em down. Nobody
said it was pretty. But in this day, when vampires aren’t just for
breakfast anymore, and the dead are disposable pawns for
necromancers, someone has to ante up. Looks like I won the lotto.
Imagine my delight. You should thank me, really, because the world is
batshit crazy.”

When
the zombie population spikes and no one knows why, it’s up to Allie
to solve the mystery. But there’s a hitch. She’s stuck
babysitting Leo Abruzzi, a zombie-bitten gangster who’s turning
state’s evidence. But the mob and a powerful necromancer will stop
at nothing to take Leo and Allie down.

Allie
Nighthawk is Anita Blake on steroids, with a fondness for leather and
Jack on the rocks. She has a healthy dose of Stephanie Plum and
Rachel Morgan in her, too, though she’d never admit it. 

The
battle between good and evil just got wicked fun.











H.R.
Boldwood is a writer of horror and speculative fiction. In another
incarnation, Boldwood is a Pushcart Prize nominee and was awarded the
2009 Bilbo Award for creative writing by Thomas More College.
Publication credits include, "Killing it Softly," "Short
Story America," "Bete Noir," "Everyday Fiction,"
"Toys in the Attic," "Floppy Shoes Apocalypse II,"
"Pilcrow and Dagger," and "Sirens Call."


Boldwood's
characters are often disreputable and not to be trusted. They are
kicked to the curb at every conceivable opportunity. No
responsibility is taken by this author for the dastardly and
sometimes criminal acts committed by this ragtag group of miscreants.








Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts, guest posts and a giveaway!


Enter
the giveaway to win this beautiful










No comments:

Post a Comment