INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Monday, January 28, 2019

Review of Gypsy Bride by Lawna Mackie




Free spirited, athletic and absolutely stunning. He stared at the beautiful horse who had captured the audience’s attention—then he saw her. Astride the magnificent animal, Avalon Boswell commanded the horse’s attention without so much as a bridle or saddle.In the small town of Black Hills, Montana, Park Ranger, Maverick McGregor had not expected Avalon the Romani Gypsy horse rider to capture and control his heart the way she did with her horses.After listening to her tarot card-reading grandmother, Avalon ends up being rescued off the mountain by Maverick—maybe her grandmother had been correct. Avalon is dedicated to the equestrian show An Evening Under the Stars. Night after night she performs effortlessly but time is running out for her. Prearranged marriages were a thing of the past, but her father refused to break her upcoming nuptials.With the risk of losing everything including Maverick, Avalon makes a deal. She has five days to convince her fiancé she is not the woman for him, and then somehow try to convince Maverick he’s the only one for her.

MY REVIEW:

I REALLY LOVED READING GYPSY BRIDE.  IT IS SUCH AN ENJOYABLE AND FUN READ FILLED WITH ACTION AND ROMANCE.  I HAVE READ SEVERAL BOOK BY LAWNA MACKIE AND REALLY ENJOYED THEM.  GYPSY BRIDE IS BY FAR MY FAVORITE OF HER BOOKS SO FAR.  THE AUTHOR DRAWS YOU INTO THE STORY AND THE LIVES OF THE CHARACTERS.  YOU WILL BE CHEERING MAVERICK AND AVALON ON AND WILL NOT WANT TO PUT THE BOOK DOWN.  

MAVERICK IS A PARK RANGER WHO RESCUES AVALON, A HORSE RIDER FROM THE MOUNTAINS.  FROM THE MOMENT OF THEIR FIRST MEETING, THEY CLASH AND SPARKS FLY.  THERE IS INSTANT ATTRACTION BETWEEN MAVERICK AND AVALON.  AVALON HAS BEEN SHELTERED ALL HER LIFE BY HER FATHER WHO HAS ARRANGED FOR HER TO MARRY SOMEONE ELSE.  SHE IS FREE SPIRITED AND WILL NOT LET HER FATHER DICTATE HER LIFE.  I LOVE AVALON'S SPIRIT AND DETERMINATION.  SHE IS SUCH A STRONGER CHARACTER AND SO IS MAVERICK.  I LOVE THE CONNECTION AND ROMANCE THAT DEVELOPS BETWEEN THEM.  WILL AVALON BE ABLE TO CONVINCE HER FIANCE SHE IS NOT THE ONE FOR HIM?  WILL SHE BE ABLE TO CONVINCE MAVERICK THAT HE IS EVERYTHING SHE WANTS AND MORE?

GYPSY BRIDE IS SUCH AN ENJOYABLE AND ROMANTIC READ, YOU WILL NOT WANT TO PUT IT DOWN. YOU WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH THE CHARACTERS AND ENJOY THE STORY LINE.  THE AUTHOR HAS DONE AN EXCELLENT JOB WITH THIS STORY.  IT IS SO VERY WELL WRITTEN AND YOU FEEL LIKE YOU ARE PART OF THE CHARACTERS LIVES.  GYPSY BRIDE IS A MUST READ FOR YOU ROMANTIC READERS OUT THERE.  5 STARS

No comments:

Post a Comment