INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Monday, January 28, 2019

The Presidents Daughter Book Tour and Giveaway


The
President's Daughter
by
Seelie Kay

Genre:
Romantic Suspense 

Be careful what you
wish for because it just might send your life into a tailspin from
which you may not recover.


When presidential
candidate Jamisen Powell meets volunteer Sarah Lee Pearson, he is
shocked to discover her eyes mirror his own. But Sarah was raised by
two loving parents and has no questions about her heritage. Instead,
after their death, she merely longs to find an extended family. She
becomes convinced that Powell could be a distant relative. Powell, on
the other hand, has spent twenty-five long years haunted by the
memory of a daughter kidnapped from her bed. He suspects Sarah could
be his long-lost daughter. As both launch separate covert searches
for the truth, Sarah is found by the estranged parents of the man who
raised her. Suddenly, the truth will no longer set her free. It could
destroy the happy memories of her childhood. Hang on to your seat,
and more importantly, hang on to your heart, as one woman discovers
the true meaning of family.









Seelie
Kay is a nom de plume for a writer, editor, and author with more than
30 years of experience in law, journalism, marketing, and public
relations. When she writes about love and lust in the legal world,
something kinky is bound to happen! In possession of a wicked pen
and an overly inquisitive mind, Ms. Kay is the author of multiple
works of fiction, including the Kinky Briefs series,
The Garage Dweller, A Touchdown to Remember, and
The President’s Wife.


When
not spinning her kinky tales, Ms. Kay ghostwrites nonfiction for
lawyers and other professionals. She resides in a bucolic exurb
outside Milwaukee, Wisconsin, where she shares a home with her son
and enjoys opera, gourmet cooking, organic gardening, and an
occasional bottle of red wine.


Ms.
Kay is an MS warrior and ruthlessly battles the disease on a daily
basis. Her message to those diagnosed with MS: Never give up. You
define MS, it does not define you!












Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts, guest posts and a giveaway!





1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting The President's Daughter today!

    ReplyDelete