INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Wings of the Wicked Book Tour and Giveaway


Wings
of the Wicked:
A
Limited Edition Urban Fantasy Collection

Wickedly
Dangerous and Sinfully Seductive.





Indulge
in 25 breathtaking adventures of dangerous worlds where the lines
blur between saints and sinners.

Come
meet the creatures that fuel your every lust filled nightmare, where
angels are not always encased in a light of righteousness and demons
are not always dealing in all manner of debauchery. Where you might
just end up rooting for the bad guy...

If
you like demonic games, angelic interventions, and thrilling
temptations, you'll love this urban fantasy and paranormal romance
collection of twisted proportions in Wings of the Wicked.


With
stories from:

Rebecca
Hamilton
Charlene
A. Wilson
Dariel
Raye
Muffy
Wilson
Carolyn
Reilly
Kim
Carmichael
J.R.
Thorn
Lynda
Kaye Frazier
Lexi
C. Foss
J.N.
Tomczak
Maddie
Wade
LaVerne
Thompson
Shereen
Vedam
Colleen
S. Myers
Ditter
Kellen
RS
McCoy
K.B.
Everly
Amara
Kent
Erin
Lee
Erica
Gerald Mason
Zachary
Paul Chopchinski
Nichole
Riley
N.K.
Stackhouse
Amy
Cissell
Leona
Bushman
Betty
Shreffler
Khardine
Gray
Anita
Hunter


Heather
Marie Adkins

$100 worth of books for
less than $1!!!
**only
.99 cents!!**


Pre-order
the Wings of The Wicked boxed set and get an additional 14 books
FREE!
That's
39 books for $0.99!




Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive content and a giveaway!




No comments:

Post a Comment