INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Review of The Harder They Fall (Romancing the Seas Book 2) by Roxanne D. Howard





FROM NOW ON...

Piper Goldhirsch has returned home for the holidays after being on assignment for two months in war-torn Syria. Still heartbroken over the way things ended with ship captain, Jack Spencer, she's wary when he offers to take her away to Catalina Island for a romantic weekend. She's begun to carve out a promising career, and doesn't want to sacrifice the strides she's made with Channel 4 news, but she longs for Jack and agrees to the get-away.

SMOOTH SAILING

Jack is determined to win back Piper at all costs. When he receives a cash settlement from the tabloid that defamed him, he buys a new yacht and whisks her away hoping to reignite the fire between them. Their passion rekindles, but a dangerous stowaway hijacks the yacht and holds Piper and Jack captive. Working to keep each other alive, they realize there's no tomorrow unless they are together. Forever.

MY REVIEW:

THE HARDER THEY FALL IS BOOK 2 IN THE ROMANCING THE SEAS SERIES.  THIS IS THE CONTINUATION OF PIPER AND JACK'S STORY.  IT CONTINUES WHERE BOOK 1 LEFT OFF.  I REALLY ENJOYED BOOK 2 AS MUCH AS THE FIRST.  THE AUTHOR DID NOT DISAPPOINT WITH THE STORYLINE AND THE CHARACTERS.  PIPER AND JACK'S CHEMISTRY IS AS HOT AS EVER AND THE AUTHOR STEAMS UP THE PAGES WITH THEIR LOVEMAKING.  I ENJOY WATCHING JACK TRYING TO WIN PIPER BACK.  HE DEFINITELY HAS A ROMANTIC SIDE TO HIM.  I THOUGHT THE SAILING TRIP WAS SO ROMANTIC AND TURNED OUT TO BE ANOTHER ADVENTURE FOR PIPER AND JACK AND BROUGHT THEM EVEN CLOSER TOGETHER.   

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A HOT STEAMING ROMANCE FILLED WITH ADVENTURE AND WILL LEAVE YOU WANTING MORE, I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND YOU READ THE ROMANCING THE SEAS SERIES.  IT IS WELL WRITTEN AND THE AUTHOR DOES A WONDERFUL JOB WITH THE STORYLINE.  ROXANNE D. HOWARD HAS BECOME A FAVORITE AUTHOR OF MINE AND I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO READING MORE OF HER BOOKS.  4 STARS

Biography
Roxanne D. Howard writes sizzling erotic romance with Boroughs Publishing Group and The Wild Rose Press. She is a U.S. Army veteran, and a Columbia College alumni. She loves to read poetry, classical literature, and Stephen King. Also, she is an avid Star Wars fan, musical theater nut, and marine biology geek. Roxanne resides in the western U.S., and when she's not writing, she enjoys spending quality time with her husband, children, and furry companions. Roxanne loves to hear from her readers, and encourages you to contact her via her website and social media.

No comments:

Post a Comment