INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Thursday, May 31, 2018

The Killing of Miguel Book Tour and Giveaway


The
Killing of Miguel
by
Christopher McAfee

Genre:
Psychological Thriller

"When
someone loses a family member, or is faced with tragedy that is
beyond comprehension, the mind and body take refuge in a safe place.
Sometimes, it takes the person on a journey that many people cannot
conceive. It is my opinion that Steven will never be able to return
to his former self."


That
quote was from one of my doctors that I saw while confined.

While
it is true that the death of my father was very traumatic, what
followed was truly real.

It
was a battle of wills with the epitome of Evil.






Christopher
resides in Fremont,Ohio,USA. A self confessed music nerd, he utilized
real life experiences with a vivid imagination to write a fictional
memoir, Almost Anonymous. A tale of a young musician’s battle to
discover the real person inside. After positive reviews he was urged
to write in a genre that was more popular. He chose Horror, and “The
Killing of Miguel” was written. A story of a young man seeking
revenge against an Agent of the Devil (Miguel) for stealing his
father’s soul.
In
his spare time he enjoys spending time with his wife,Vicki and their
son’s Kevin,Joshua, Jacob, grandson Maxwell Christopher McAfee and
their assortment of family dogs, Buddy,Bailey,Nash and Mia.







Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts and a giveaway!









No comments:

Post a Comment